RAGE AI significantly extends the frontier of deep learning and machine intelligence technology from "natural language processing" to "natural language understanding." RAGE AI incorporates deep linguistic parsing and proprietary innovations to understand meaning in context, which makes its solutions completely transparent, auditable and flexible. The platform facilitates unsupervised to supervised learning and contains several innovations to support automated knowledge acquisition including pragmatic knowledge. RAGE AI is not a black box and does not rely on statistical patterns present in training data.
Introduced in 2011, RAGE AI is an integral part of the broader RAGE Enterprise platform, a provider of all process orchestration and automation capabilities. RAGE Enterprise is required for RAGE AI solutions to be implemented effectively in an enterprise, such as the aggregation, integration, cleansing, normalization and reconciliation of data, and the workflow required to orchestrate the work, enable consequent actions, manage SLAs, escalations and exception handling.
The following new frameworks have been added to the RAGE AI suite:
- Customer Service Intelligence and Support: analyze customer service interactions and records to assess true drivers of customer calls and dissatisfaction, automatically intervenes in customer exchanges if required, providing the call center agent with real time analysis in support of a better outcome for the customer interaction currently in progress.
- Sales Lead Generation: monitor customer and market moves to identify opportunities and provide business specific sales triggers to the sales team in the field.
In addition to these frameworks, the RAGE AI inventory includes the following frameworks:
1. Real Time Intelligence [RTI] for Capital Markets: discover 'alpha', serve as a second pair of eyes to identify information asymmetry.
2. Customer and Market Intelligence: continuously surface industry trends, competitor positioning, compare companies within a given industry, etc.
3. Real Time Intelligence [RTI] for Credit and Supplier Risk: continuous monitoring of credit/supplier risk across hundreds of risk dimensions.
4. RAGE LiveSpread: aggregation, extraction and normalization of data from unstructured financial statements, bank statements and income tax returns presented in any form and format.
5. RAGE LiveWealth Aggregation Module: aggregation, extraction and normalization of assets held with domestics and international custodians.
6. RAGE KYC Framework: for commercial and retail customers as well as third parties. The framework includes core capabilities such as adverse media analysis, extraction/interpretation of documents submitted by clients, financial analysis where required, PEP analysis, and more. Clients can pick and choose from relevant components, sources, process flows and define KYC acceptance criteria.
7. Contract/Document Review: review and understand large volumes of documents or contracts rapidly with respect to a purpose, such as M&A, private offering, reconciliation, etc.
8. Knowledge Management: fully leverage intra-company content/knowledge across all source types to provide contextual intelligence to account teams and all other employees.
RAGE AI is currently used by some of the largest banks, manufacturers, consultants, high tech firms, logistics companies and biotech firms. It is offered on a subscription basis for both pre-configured solutions and custom solutions. Visit us at www.rageframeworks.com to learn more about the Rage platform and our entire suite of intelligent automation solutions and follow us on Twitter via @RAGE_Frameworks.
About RAGE Frameworks: It's Possible
RAGE Frameworks Inc. is a leader in Cognitive Intelligence and Business Process Automation technology providing enterprise solutions in wealth management and business banking, breakthrough information products and custom solutions to power business transformation. Headquartered in Dedham, Massachusetts with global operations centers in Pune and Belgaum, India, RAGE offers unprecedented speed, flexibility and insight in solving today's most complex, critical business problems.
For additional information on Rage Frameworks, contact: Jeff Lavery or Kay Kelly SVM Public Relations 401-490-9700 Email Contact Email Contact