Highlights Robust New Features in More than 12 Hours of Instructional Video
Chicago, IL - July 20, 2009 - 3D Garage.com™, a top producer of instructional training videos for 3D modeling and digital content creation, announced today Luxology modo® 401 Signature Courseware is now available at www.3dgarage.com. The DVD, created by Dan Ablan author of the “Official Luxology modo Guide” for modo 201 and modo 301, is a comprehensive instructional video for beginning to intermediate modeling and animation using modo 401.
The courseware guides users through the latest features of modo 401, including the new user interface, modeling tools, fur, inverse kinematics (IK), constraints, improved animation pipeline, and more. The DVD highlights include:
- Introduction: Offers an overview of the user interface, creating a custom interface, and using features such as work plane, selections, action centers, falloffs, paint, animation, and more.
- Product Shot: Showcases a start-to-finish project with modeling, edges, selections, surfacing, image mapping, lighting, and rendering.
- Welcome to the Jungle: Create a jungle scene using sculpting, painting, fur, the shader tree and replicators.
- Fur: Discover how to create grass and fur using hair, grass and render curve tools.
- Inverse Kinematics (IK) Basics: Discusses modeling and apply IK for animation.
- Robot: See how to model and animate a robot using IK and constraints to animate walking movements.
- The Shark: Use a combination of modeling tools to model a shark, apply sculpting and painting, and make it swim without creating a bone structure.
- Extras: Learn how to apply edge work, surfacing and gradients, convert bad models into good models, and use multiple painting layers.
The 3D Garage.com modo 401 Signature Courseware is priced at $179 (US) and is now available for worldwide purchase at www.3dgarage.com.
About 3D Garage.com
3D Garage.com, a division of AGA Digital Studios, Inc., encourages artists and animators to “tune up your brain,” with comprehensive training courseware for Adobe Photoshop, Luxology modo, Maxon Cinema4D, and Newtek LightWave 3D software. Founded in 1994, AGA Digital offers 3D visual and postproduction services for clients such as United Airlines, NASA, Lockheed Martin, and BlueCross BlueShield Association.