ASUS ZenFone Max Plus (M1)
ZenFone Max Plus (M1) is the first model in the new ZenFone Max Series, a new range of high-battery-capacity smartphones, perfect for connected users that need their devices all day. It features a 5.7-inch full-view display in an amazingly compact body with dual rear cameras, convenient face and fingerprint recognition security, and a high-capacity 4130mAh battery. The ZenFone Max Plus (M1) offers a class-leading combination of features designed to encompass all of life's adventures.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
- ASUS Lyra Voice, Lyra Trio and RT-AX88U will be available in 1H 2018. Pricing will be announced at launch.
- ASUS NovaGo will be available starting at $599 MSRP in 1H 2018.
- ASUS ZenFone Max Plus (M1) will be available starting at $229 MSRP in February 2018.
ASUS at CES 2018: If you're interested in checking out the ASUS Product suites at CES, please contact:
RELATED PRESS RELEASES:
- ASUS Set to Unveil Light and Slim Monitors for Professionals at CES 2018
- ASUS Announces AiMesh
- ASUS Announces XG Station Pro
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Strix GL12
- ASUS Announces ZenBook Flip 14 (UX461) in North America
- ASUS Announces ZenFone Max Plus (M1) in North America
- Announcing the ASUS Windows Mixed Reality Headset in North America
- ASUS Showcases Small Form Factor Solutions at CES 2018
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Showcases Latest Gaming Lineup at CES 2018
- ASUS Showcases New Connectivity Devices at CES 2018
- ASUS Introduces New Consumer Laptops and AiO PCs at CES 2018
1 Visit www.asus.com/us for additional information. Specifications are subject to change without notice, vary by region, device configuration, settings and other factors.
ASUS is one of Fortune magazine's World's Most Admired Companies, and is dedicated to creating products for today and tomorrow's smart life. Our comprehensive portfolio includes Zenbo, ZenFone, ZenBook and a range of IT devices and components, along with AR, VR and IoT. ASUS employs more than 17,000 people worldwide and over 5,500 world-class R&D talents. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, the company won 4,385 awards and earned approximately US$13.3 billion of revenue in 2016.