- Darkmoon Faireâ€”Trade pins, adopt plush pets, meet your favorite authors at Publishersâ€™ Row, and more in this area themed after World of Warcraftâ€™s mystical traveling carnival.
- Hearthstone Tavernâ€”Youâ€™re invited to a Fireside Gathering for the ages! Pull up a chair, grab a drink, and meet up (and duel) with fellow attendees and Hearthstone developers in this cozy corner of the convention.
- BlizzCon Gear Storeâ€”Starting Thursday, attendees can pick up commemorative Blizzard merchandise in Hall E of the convention center. Download the BlizzCon Mobile app to enhance the experience, or head to the online Blizzard Gear Store to pick up some souvenirs from afar.
- Charity Auctionâ€”Bid on an array of Blizzard artwork and collectible memorabilia to benefit CHOC Childrenâ€™s in the Blizzard 2017 Charity Auction, taking place Thursday, November 2 through Tuesday, November 7.
- Hands-on Gamingâ€”Attendees can enjoy hands-on demos featuring the latest World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Hearthstone, StarCraft II, Heroes of the Storm, and DiabloÂ® III content.
BlizzCon is made possible in part by the generosity of the eventâ€™s sponsors, who help provide hardware, peripherals, and other support for the show. This yearâ€™s sponsors include Cisco, DXRacer, and Intel, along with the following partners whoâ€™ll be hosting activities for attendees at booths around the show floor:
- ASUSâ€”Check out BlizzCon vending machines, collect a special WoWÂ® coin, and enter giveaways for more than 10,000 prizes ranging from patches to a brand-new laptop. See the latest ROG products and find out how your skills match up playing alongside an Overwatch pro.
- CORSAIRâ€”Try your hand at the CORSAIR Claw machine to win exclusive prizes, take a seat on the â€śThrone of Games,â€ť and be the Overwatch Play of the Game in the CORSAIR photo booth.
- HPâ€”Stop by for some 3v3 Overwatch Arcade action, a real-life Loot Box, and a photo op with an epic Overwatch cosplayer.
- NVIDIAâ€”Participate in an Emissary quest, discover collectible patches, enter a raffle to win some amazing prizes, find exclusive Overwatch buttons, and more.
- NZXTâ€”Enter a raffle for one of four Blizzard-themed custom-wrapped H700i PCs, and learn how to build your own PC, including setting up liquid cooling and more.
- Razerâ€”Enter a giveaway at the Hearthstone Tavern, claim an exclusive Razer patch, meet Overwatch and World of Warcraft celebrities, and win prizes including the latest Overwatch peripherals at the Razer booth.
- T-Mobileâ€”Vote for the Overwatch World Cup MVP using #TMobileMVP and the playerâ€™s BattleTagâ„˘ on Twitter, take your photo with the MVP trophy at the Un-carrier Lounge, and stay connected to all the BlizzCon action thanks to free Wi-Fi at the convention, presented by T-Mobile.
Although BlizzCon tickets have sold out, viewers can still join the excitement from home with the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket ($39.99), which offers comprehensive live online coverage of both days of the eventâ€”including Community Night on Friday evening and Museâ€™s performance on Saturday. Virtual Ticket holders will also receive a treasure trove of bonus in-game items for World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and StarCraft II.
Attendees and Virtual Ticket viewers alike can download the BlizzCon Mobile App, available free for Android and iOS devices, and use it to plan their weekend, map a route through the convention center, and even watch live streams.
For more information on BlizzCon 2017, visit www.blizzcon.com.
About Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Best known for blockbuster hits including World of Warcraft<