Latest Updates to Adobe Creative Cloud Video Tools, Coming Soon
On the heels of Sundance, Adobe will release updates to its Creative Cloud video tools.
New features available by the end of January include:
- 100,000 4K high-quality video assets will be added to the video content available in Adobe Stock. Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC users can search, download and license this ever-growing collection of stock assets directly from their desktop apps. Adobe Stock, the company’s royalty-free collection of high-quality photos and illustrations, is already integrated into flagship products, including Photoshop CC, InDesign CC and Illustrator CC.
- Cineware Live 3D pipeline (first introduced to After Effects CC in 2014) will be enhanced with improved workflow and greater performance. OpenGL rendering will now be available within the Cineware effect, providing increased speed over the software render option.
- Option to use Live Link which synchronizes the timelines between After Effects CC and Cinema 4D making compositing more efficient.
- Artists can now choose to render specific Takes in a Cinema 4D project file, with support for Cinema 4D’s new Take System, introduced in its latest release R17.
- Performance enhancements in Premiere Pro CC.
“We're thrilled to support the Sundance Institute and all the incredible artists whose ground-breaking work inspires us year after year,” said Bill Roberts, senior director of professional video product management at Adobe. “It’s their creativity that drives us to innovate and consistently deliver cutting-edge new features to bring every story to life in every medium, screen and budget.”
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
© 2016 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.