Free Trial of Platform for Enterprise Developers and Architects
SAN JOSE, Calif. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — August 19, 2011 — Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq: ADBE) today announced the immediate availability and free trial of its new Adobe® Digital Enterprise Platform and first set of solutions for Customer Experience Management (CEM). The platform and solutions enable enterprises to bring together marketing and IT to build and deliver immersive, multi-channel digital interactions for today’s social and mobile customers while increasing brand loyalty and bolstering competitive differentiation.
The Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform, first unveiled in June, is an open, modular, standards-based offering for delivering engaging digital solutions across social, Web, mobile, and print channels. It provides enterprises a unified foundation to make, manage and deliver multi-channel digital experiences leveraging HTML5, Adobe® AIR®, Flash® Player, and Adobe Reader®. The platform includes integration with the Adobe Online Marketing Suite to optimize digital marketing campaigns and personalize digital experiences across all marketing, sales and service delivery channels. In addition, integration with Adobe Flash Builder® 4.5 and Flex 4.5 helps enterprise IT organizations build highly expressive mobile applications for Android devices, BlackBerry PlayBook, iPhone and iPad.
Built on the Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform, an initial set of the company’s Customer Experience Solutions are available now:
- Integrated Content Review – Speeds time-to-market for new marketing campaigns and customer experiences. Improves workflow and processes required to create, review, store and rapidly adapt digital content through different target segments across the entire customer journey.
- Web Experience Management – Attracts new customers by providing business and marketing professionals with a solution for creating, managing and publishing rich content across Web, social, mobile and email.
- Customer Communications – Improves customer loyalty by centralizing and managing the creation, assembly and multi-channel delivery of secure, personalized, interactive correspondence and statements. The solution allows enterprises to generate new revenue sources, reduce costs, improve customer loyalty and meet compliance regulations.
Trial Now Available
Enterprise developers and architects can immediately access a free, 60-day trial of the platform. Trials are tailored for Web, mobile and application developers, allowing them to get up and running quickly and simply. For example, Web and mobile developers can evaluate the power of the Web Experience Management solution working in conjunction with dynamic experience services, enabling them to leverage content across rich applications that can span browsers, desktops and devices. And application developers can rapidly create rich interfaces that combine dynamic application and document services, while also integrating data stored in multiple back-end systems. Several resources and samples are available to developers to maximize the trial experience.
Kevin Cochrane, vice president of enterprise solutions and product marketing, Adobe
- “Businesses and government agencies are struggling to build and sustain loyalty with savvy, digitally immersed customers and constituents who demand relevant, consistent experiences tailored to who they are, where they are, their device of choice, and their history with the organization. Forward-thinking organizations recognize that delivering on the art and science of these experiences is a key competitive advantage. The Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform provides a complete foundation for doing so and our solutions enable organizations to delight customers at every interaction.”
- Trial Resources for Developers
- Adobe Experience Delivers Blog
- Adobe CEM on Twitter
- Adobe CEM YouTube Channel
The Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform and Integrated Content Review, Web
Experience Management and Customer Communications solutions are
immediately available on a worldwide basis. To access a free trial of
the platform, visit
The Social Brand Engagement, Selection and Enrollment and Unified
Workspace solutions are available now in beta and are expected to be
generally available in fall 2011.