With a focus on helping people to be as productive as possible, Corel's software line-up includes a range of exciting options for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and end-users seeking creative solutions that reduce complexity, accelerate performance and deliver outstanding results.
Corel's Computex Line-up Showcases Creativity, Speed and Performance
Visitors to Computex Taipei are invited to join Corel at the Grand Hyatt Taipei, Suite 1143 from May 31 - June 4, 2011. The Corel team will provide detailed information and demonstrations of Corel's latest graphics and digital media software including:
- Corel® WinDVD®: The world's #1 Blu-ray™ and DVD player software, delivering 3D and BD playback, and now featuring WiDi support to share laptop content wirelessly on a TV
- New! Corel® VideoStudio® Pro: HD video-editing software with new 3D video creation
- Corel® PaintShop Photo® Pro X3: The ultimate photo-editing software
- Corel® Digital Studio™: Easy photo and video editing and sharing in one simple suite with new hardware acceleration for video effects
- CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X5: The award-winning vector-illustration and page-layout application
- New! Corel® Painter™ 12: The world's most powerful Natural-Media® painting software
- WinZip®, WinZip® Courier™, WinZip® System Utilities: PC tools for better performance and a faster computer
- New! Corel® PDF Fusion™: PDF creator, editor and converter
Company representatives will also offer insights into how Corel is expanding its strategy to incorporate Web services and new mobile applications for the latest devices and operating systems.
To learn more about Corel's graphics and digital media products, please visit www.corel.com.
"This year's showcase at Computex will highlight the breadth of innovative new releases and industry-leading updates to our growing graphics and digital media portfolio. By working closely with our partners, our latest software releases ensure customers are equipped with creative software that helps them be as productive as possible, while taking advantage of the latest hardware and technology advancements." - Chad Kinzelberg, EVP and GM, Digital Media at Corel
Corel is one of the world's top software companies with more than 100 million active users in over 75 countries. We develop software that helps people express their ideas and share their stories in more exciting, creative and persuasive ways. Through the years, we've built a reputation for delivering innovative, trusted products that are easy to learn and use, helping people achieve new levels of productivity. The industry has responded with hundreds of awards for software innovation, design and value.
Our award-winning product portfolio includes some of the world's most widely recognized and popular software brands, including CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite, Corel® Painter™, Corel DESIGNER® Technical Suite, Corel® PaintShop Photo®, Corel® VideoStudio®, Corel® WinDVD®, Corel® WordPerfect® Office, WinZip® and Corel® Digital Studio™.
© 2011 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, the Corel logo, the Corel Balloon logo, Courier, Corel DESIGNER, CorelDRAW, Digital Studio, Natural Media, Painter, PaintShop Photo, PDF Fusion, VideoStudio, WordPerfect, WinDVD and WinZip are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation in Canada, the United States and other Countries. All other product names and any registered and unregistered trademarks mentioned are used for identification purposes only and remain the exclusive property of their respective owners.
Contacts: Liz Mitchell Corel 613-728-0826 ext. 1223 Email Contact