DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — November 21, 2014 — Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mct9jq/mexico_smartphone) has announced the addition of the "Mexico Smartphone Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Sales by Vendor" report to their offering.
"Mexico Smartphone Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Sales by Vendor" report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment for mobile operators. It is an essential tool for companies active across the telecom value chain in Mexico and for new companies that may be considering entering the market.
This report offers a concise breakdown of Mexico operating environment, with both historic data and forecasts to 2015.
The report contains quantitative data which covers:
- Demographics - data on Mexico population, households, businesses, nominal GDP, nominal GDP per Capita, consumer price inflation, exchange rates (local currency and US dollar)
- Mobile subscriptions and penetration by population
- Mobile handset sales by quarter
- Mobile handset revenue and average selling price
- Mobile handset sales volume by: type of customer, category, price band, air interface, vendor and by feature
Key Topics Covered:
3 MOBILE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PENETRATION
4 MOBILE HANDSET SALES BY QUARTER
5 MOBILE HANDSET SALES ANALYSIS
- Sony Mobile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mct9jq/mexico_smartphone
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Handsets and Mobile Devices