"This is a revolutionary technology that will allow consumers to visualize what they could look like if treated with Juvéderm® facial filler in full 3D. We believe this will be a groundbreaking educational tool for people looking to learn more about their treatment options," said Patricia De Simone, Group Marketing Manager, Allergan Inc.
"The Juvéderm® Visualizer 3D iPad application is the first application of its kind that enables consumers to visualize changes to their skin in full 3D. We are delighted by our partnership with Allergan to bring this technology to consumers and physicians," said Parham Aarabi, CEO of ModiFace.
To download the free app, please visit: http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/juvederm-visualizer-3d/id909474819. To test drive potential looks:
- Upload a photo to produce a 3D image of your face that can be rotated and viewed from all angles
- Apply and adjust more than 10 Juvéderm® treatment effects*
- View and share virtual Before and After pictures with friends and/or a doctor
*App is intended for illustrative purposes only. Actual treatment results may vary.
Juvéderm® is a facial filler used by cosmetic doctors to refresh your look and bring back a more youthful appearance.(1,2) Using hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring sugar found in your body combines with the water in your skin to gently restore lost fullness, smooth out lines and wrinkles and subtly enhance lips.(2,3,4) What's best is that the results are instant and natural looking and may last up to 2 years (depending on the product used and area treated).(1,5,6,7 *)
As with any medical procedure, there is always a risk of unwanted side effects with HA facial filler treatments. Patients should speak with their doctor about the benefits and risks of any procedure. Most side effects are normally short-lived and often relate to the injection procedure. Following injection, there may be redness, swelling, pain, or bruising around the injection area.
The Juvéderm® range of facial fillers should only be administered by a trained and qualified medical aesthetics healthcare practitioner. For more information or to find a doctor, visit www.Juvederm.ca.
1. Raspaldo H. Volumizing effect of a new hyaluronic acid sub-dermal filler: A retrospective analysis based on 102 cases. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2008; 10:134-142.
2. Carruthers JDA, Glogau RG, Blitzer A and the Facial Aesthetics Consensus Group Faculty. Advances in facial rejuvenation: Botulinum toxin type A, hyaluronic acid dermal fillers and combination therapies -- consensus recommendations. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008; 121(suppl.):5S-30S
3. Juvéderm Ultra Plus DFU, Allergan Inc. June 17, 2010
4. Juvéderm® Voluma® Plus DFU, Allergan Inc. June 17, 2010
5. Dayan SH & Bassichis BA. Facial dermal fillers : selection of appropriate products and techniques. Aesthetic Surg J. 2008;28:335-347.
6. Lupo MP, Smith SR, Thomas JA, Murphy DK, Beddingfield FC 3rd. Effectiveness of Juvéderm Ultra Plus dermal filler in the treatment of severe nasolabial folds. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008; 121:289-297.
7. Jones D. and Murphy D.K Volumizing Hyaluronic Acid Filler for Midface Colum Deficit: 2-Year Results from a Pivotal Single-Blind Tanfomized Controlled Study. Dermatol Surg. 2013; 11:1602-1612.
*Shown in clinical studies with Juvéderm® Ultra and Juvéderm® Ultra Plus on nasolabial folds
Media Contact Sophia Crowley Uproar PR for ModiFace 321-236-0102 x 225 Email Contact