DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — September 5, 2014 — Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pmhtjk/future_of_3d) has announced the addition of the "Future of 3-D Printing - Key Implications to Industries" report to their offering.
The research service sets the stage for visionary thinking by identifying and analyzing one of the upcoming manufacturing technology. Printing holds great promise to significantly impact the traditional manufacturing practice. This presentation would highlight examples of companies that are adopting the 3D printing in their process line, thus elucidating its impact on their business ecosystem.
It also provides information on the total addressable 3D printing market size opportunity and discusses 3D printing business models, value chain and supply chain. It also provides an analysis of macro-to-micro implications of the various attributes of 3D printingcrowdsourcing, mass customization, small-batch manufacturing and on-demand production.
Key Questions the Study will Answer:
- What is the market potential of 3-D printing now and in the future? At what rate is the industry poised to grow? Who are key service providers and manufacturers in the 3-D printing industry?
- How is 3-D printing better/different from traditional manufacturing? What is the future of manufacturing in the 3-D printing horizon?
- What are the current and emerging technologies of 3-D printing?
- Mass production vs. mass customization-how is 3-D printing leading this transition?
- How will 3-D printing empower a connected life-how will 3-D printing be used in home, work, and city environments?
- When will 3-D printing go mainstream? What are the challenges in the commercialization of 3-D printing?
- What is the value chain of the 3-D printing industry? What are the business models currently being followed in offering 3-D printing services?
- Which industries are the top users of 3-D printing technology? Which are the key industries that will be disrupted or decimated as a result of 3-D printing?
- How will 3-D printing affect the supply chain? What are the new models in logistics that are expected to emerge as a result of 3-D printing?
- What are the future applications of 3-D printing? What are some of the futuristic products we will see from 3-D printing?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objective, and Methodology
3. Overview and Definition
4. 3-D Printing Technology Landscape
5. 3-D Printing Mainstream Adoption - Empirical Comparison
6. 3-D Printing Value Chain and Business Models
7. 3-D Printing and Supply Chain Implications
8. 3-D Printing Market Potential and Investment Scenario
9. 3-D Printing Impact on Key Industries
10. Strategic Recommendations and Conclusions
- 3D systems
- Z Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pmhtjk/future_of_3d
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Publishing and Printing