CINCINNATI, Feb. 07, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Human Capital Management (HCM) company
Paycor today unveiled the details of its
TECH+ Partner Forum, the companyâ€™s second annual national HCM conference for benefits brokers and experts, financial advisors and HR consultants. Set at the Ritz-Carlton in Naples, Fla. from Sept. 4-6, 2019, attendees will learn practical strategies to connect more effectively with clients and change prospectsâ€™ thinking through the power of storytelling.
Attendees of Paycorâ€™s second annual TECH+ Partner Forum will experience:
- A keynote presentation followed by an interactive workshop on the topic of â€śStorytelling for Business,â€ť led by Matthew Luhn, former Pixar animator, accomplished story artist and author. Alongside his story work in Hollywood, Luhn works with Fortune 500 companies on crafting and telling stories that bridge the gap between business and heart to build stronger brands and business communications.
- A keynote presentation from Paycorâ€™s Chief Product Officer Ryan Bergstrom on the upcoming product and feature enhancements Paycor plans to deliver to brokers, financial advisors and HCM leaders to provide new ways to help add value to prospect and client businesses.
- Additional TECH+ breakout sessions on the topics of benefit administration technology and integrations and sales best practices in the broker space, and various networking events including: receptions, dinner, entertainment and more, and a grand prize giveaway. For the full agenda, please visit: www.paycor.com/techplus
Details at a glance:
- What: Paycor TECH+ Partner Forum
- When: Sept. 4-6, 2019
- Where: Ritz-Carlton, Naples, Fla.
- How: Register online at www.paycor.com/techplus
- Early Bird Pricing: Register online before March 1, 2019 for a discounted ticket price of $129
Continuing to deliver on the commitment to help brokers succeed, Paycor recently announced the addition of an industry-first Dedicated Relationship Manager to its Partner Loyalty Program, which provides a single point of contact between Paycor and brokers to ensure mutual clients are getting the support they need.
â€śWeâ€™re very excited to reveal the details of Paycorâ€™s second annual TECH+ Partner Forum,â€ť said Bob Coughlin, founder and CEO of Paycor. â€śBuilding off of the success of last yearâ€™s event, weâ€™ve carefully crafted this yearâ€™s agenda to reflect our deep investment in the success of brokers, financial advisors, HCM leaders, and their clients. We look forward to a bigger and better forum in 2019 and are excited to continue to arm our partners with new and creative ways to differentiate themselves in the market.â€ť
- Paycor TECH+ Registration
- Paycor Partner Loyalty Program
- Paycor Website
- Paycor Products
- Paycor Latest News
- Join the Conversation
- Join us on LinkedIn
More than 30,000 medium and small businesses nationwide trust Paycor to help them engage, manage and develop their people. Paycor is known for delivering the best unified HCM platform for the SMB market, but what makes us legendary is the total client experience we provide, from responsive service and user-friendly design to expert partnership and thought leadership. Our unique combination of technology and expertise helps clients streamline every aspect of people management so they can focus on what they know bestâ€”their business and their mission. To learn how Paycor can help you make a difference, visit www.paycor.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION