The global visualization & 3D rendering market size is projected to reach USD 5.63 billion by 2025, according to a study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 22.5% during the forecast period. Rising need for innovative and cost-effective technologies for visualization and simulation is revving up the adoption of visualization & 3D rendering software. The software is used for various applications such as product design & modeling, animation, and visualization & simulation. These solutions help in real-time marketing, product designing, and training among several other applications. Benefits such as cost optimization, time management, and real-time reviewing are expected to propel the market. The software allows enterprises to provide attractive and customized products and services.
Availability of 3D content and proper infrastructure play a pivotal role in the development of the market. Presence of a robust wireless connectivity in regions such as North America has facilitated widespread adoption of visualization & 3D rendering software. Hence, the regional market is anticipated to witness substantial growth over the coming years. Additionally, presence of prominent visualization & 3D rendering companies such as Autodesk, Inc.; Dassault Systèmes; Trimble, Inc.; and Adobe Systems Incorporated is estimated to supplement growth prospects of the market.
With rising number ofvisualization & 3D rendering software devices augmenting the market, there has been significant rise in concerns related to development, design, and delivery of 3D content and infrastructure.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Visualization and 3D Rendering Software Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Product Design & Modeling, Visualization & Simulation), By End User, By Deployment, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/visualization-3d-rendering-software-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- In terms of application, product design and modelling will continue to be leading segment in the market throughout the forecast period. The segment is poised to command one third of the market by 2025
- Architecture, engineering, and construction are likely to account for over 25.0% by 2025. Demand for visualization and 3D rendering software is high in the sector as lifelike models provide real-time experience to end-users. Just-in-time marketing enables them to gain quick feedback and instantly make the necessary changes
- Thecloud segment is projected to continue its dominance in the market with a CAGR of 23.6% during the forecast period
- North America is leading the market and is expected to retain its position over the forecast period, owing to early adoption of the technology and presence of leading market players
- Some of the prominent players in the market are Autodesk, Inc.; Dassault Systèmes; Trimble, Inc.; and Adobe Systems Incorporated;Corel Corporation; The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd.; Chaos Software; and Luxion, Inc.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Connected Living Room Market - The Global connected living room market is expected to experience rapid growth over the forecast period.
- Micro and Mechanized Irrigation Systems Market - The global micro & mechanized irrigation systems market size was estimated at USD 8.15 billion in 2015 and is expected to gain momentum over the forecast period.
- Agricultural Robots Market - The global agricultural robots market size was valued at USD 1.05 billion in 2015.
- Computer Aided Engineering Market - The global Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) market size was valued at USD 5.23 billion in 2015
Grand View Research has segmented the global visualization & 3D rendering software market based on applications, end users, deployment, and region:
- Visualization & 3D Rendering Software Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Product Design & Modeling
- Visualization & Simulation
- Visualization & 3D Rendering Software End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
- Manufacturing & Automotive
- Media & Entertainment
- Visualization & 3D Rendering Software Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Visualization & 3D Rendering Software Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: Email Contact
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.
|Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.