The "Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market by Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), Technology, Deployment Type, Application, End-User Industry, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The artificial intelligence (AI) in marketing market is expected to be valued at USD 6.46 Billion in 2018 and is likely to reach USD 40.09 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 29.79% between 2018 and 2025.
Growth in the adoption of customer-centric marketing strategies, increase in demand for virtual assistants, and increased use of social media for advertising are the major factors driving the demand for AI-based marketing and sales solutions.
In this report, the AI in marketing market has been segmented on the basis of offerings, deployment types, applications, technologies, end-user industries, and regions. Among offerings, software holds the largest share of the overall AI in marketing market owing to the developments in AI software and related software development kits.
Among deployment types, the market for cloud deployment is expected to grow at a higher CAGR between 2018 and 2025. Several businesses have already moved part of their operations to the cloud, which has encouraged vendors to develop cloud-based solutions as the data to be protected is on the cloud.
Among applications, virtual assistant is the fastest-growing application. Virtual assistants are increasingly being used for sales purposes as they are designed to increase productivity and eliminate time-consuming lead generation activity, thus allowing salespeople to focus on other productive parts of the job.
On the basis of technologies, the market has been segmented into machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, and context-aware computing. Machine learning's ability to collect and handle big data, along with its increased ability to perform previously impossible calculations, is fueling the growth of the market for machine learning.
Among end-user industries, the enterprise industry holds the largest share of the AI in marketing market. The enterprise industry is using AI in marketing for various applications, such as virtual assistants, sales and marketing automation, analytics, and social media advertising.
The AI in marketing market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2018 and 2025. This growth can be attributed to the adoption of AI services in end-user industries such as retail, BFSI, enterprise, and media and advertising in countries such as Japan, China, Australia, and South Korea.
- Growing Adoption Of Customer-Centric Marketing Strategies
- Increased Use Of Social Media For Advertising
- Increase In Demand For Virtual Assistants
- Limited Number Of Ai Experts
- Growth In Adoption Of Cloud-Based Applications And Services
- Evolution Of Marketing Analytics
- Concerns Regarding Data Privacy
- Unreliability Of Ai Algorithms
- Redballoon Used Albert Technologies Platform To Reduce Customer Acquisition Cost
- Lincoln Motor Company Used Oculus360 Ai-Driven Consumer Insights Platform
- Abuv Media Used Sentient Ascend For Widget Creation
- Garmin Used Gumgum Ai Technology To Increase Customer Awareness Of Vvosmart 3 Smart Activity Tracker
- Carrefour Used Appier Ai To Grow Online Store Purchases
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Premium Insights
5. Market Overview
6. Artificial Intelligence In Marketing Market, By Offering
7. Artificial Intelligence In Marketing Market, By Deployment Type
8. Artificial Intelligence In Marketing Market, By Technology
9. Artificial Intelligence In Marketing Market, By Application
10. Artificial Intelligence In Marketing Market, By End-User Industry
11. Geographic Analysis
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Company Profiles
- Albert Technologies (Israel)
- Alphabet (US)
- Amazon (US)
- and Oculus360 (US)
- Appier (US)
- Baidu (China)
- Drawbridge (US)
- Facebook (US)
- GumGum (US)
- IBM (US)
- InsideSales (US)
- Intel (US)
- Mariana (US)
- Micron (US)
- Microsoft (US)
- Narrative Science (US)
- NVIDIA (US)
- Oracle (US)
- Persado (US)
- Salesforce (US)
- Samsung Electronics (Korea)
- Sentient Technologies (US)
- Twitter (US)
- Xilinx (US)
- Zensed (Sweden)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zjl7b6/40_billion?w=5
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
|Company Name: Research and Markets