DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — January 25, 2018 — The "Design, Editing and Rendering Software Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The design, editing and rendering software industry is witnessing growth due to demand for 3D technology. Design and editing software's are widely used in 3D televisions, video game systems and 3D printers. The use of 3D technology gives the users a realistic three dimensional experience of the content they are viewing.
North America was the largest region in the design, editing & rendering software market in 2017, accounting for around 42% market share. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for around 23% market share. Africa was the smallest region accounting for around 2% market share.
- Markets Covered: AEC design software, General CAD software, Industrial design software, Image editing software, Video postproduction editing software, Computer graphics and animation software
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast
- Data: Market value in $ billions
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments
- Adobe Systems
- Dassault Systemes
Report Sections Defined
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the design, editing and rendering software market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
- Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the design, editing and rendering software market and suggests approaches.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6pfbhn/global_design?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Software, Animation Software