DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — January 22, 2018 — The "United States Visual Computing Market By Component (Hardware Vs. Software), By Display Platform (Interactive Whiteboards, Interactive Kiosks, Interactive Tables & Others), By End User Industry, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The United States visual computing market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 23% till 2022, on the back of wide adoption of visual computing technology in gaming, media & entertainment, healthcare, automotive and several other sectors in the country during the forecast period.
Moreover, favorable government policies for autonomous vehicles and advancements in the US gaming industry coupled with an upsurge in the deployment of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) products are anticipated to boost the US visual computing market in the coming years.
Some of the leading players in the United States visual computing market are Nvidia Corporation, INTEL CORPORATION, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Cubix Corporation, Imagination Technologies, Inc., BioDigital, Inc., Arm Limited, Marvell Semiconductor, Inc., Matrox Electronic Systems Ltd., and Softkinetic Inc., among others.
United States Visual Computing Market Report discusses the following aspects of visual computing market in the United States:
- Visual Computing Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Component (Hardware and Software), By Display Platform (Interactive Whiteboards, Interactive Kiosks, Interactive Video Walls, Interactive Tables and Others), By End User Industry (Gaming, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare, Automotive and Others), By Region
- Pricing & Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Nvidia Corporation
- INTEL CORPORATION
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Cubix Corporation
- Imagination Technologies, Inc.
- BioDigital, Inc.
- Arm Limited
- Marvell Semiconductor, Inc.
- Matrox Electronic Systems Ltd.
- Softkinetic, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bj9dwd/us_visual?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Computing