AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 27, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Analysts at EyeSee360 have chosen the following Canon DSLR and digital camera deals as the top rated discounts for Cyber Monday 2017:
Best Canon Rebel DSLR camera deals:
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera Kit with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens (Black) on sale - Amazon (top rated entry level DSLR camera)
- Wide range of Canon Rebel DSLR Cameras on sale at the Canon Black Friday Sale (save over 50% on best-selling models)
Best Canon EOS 60D & 80D deals:
- Canon EOS 80D Video Creator Kit on sale - Amazon (top rated enthusiast level DSLR kit)
- Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera on sale - eBay Cyber Week Deal (39% off)
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Camera on sale - eBay Cyber Week Deal (30% off)
Best Canon digital camera deals:
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 180 Digital Camera w/ Image Stabilization on sale - Amazon (top rated digital camera)
- Wide range of Canon PowerShot digital Cameras on sale at the Canon Black Friday Sale
Canon manufacture a wide range of DSLR and digital cameras that range in performance from entry and enthusiast level to professional. The Rebel series of digital SLR cameras are one of the most in demand camera lines for Cyber Monday and are particularly well suited to first time and enthusiast level DSLR photographers. Compare the entire range of Canon cameras on sale at Amazon.
Analysts at EyeSee360 monitor deals from the biggest online retailers in order to identify the best savings for shoppers on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. With more deals available and a higher number of online shoppers this year, it’s expected that Cyber Monday 2017 will see sales and e-commerce records from last year broken. Over $650 billion was spent by shoppers during the 2016 holiday shopping season. For the past six years this number has been growing at close to 5% annually, based on survey data from the National Retail Federation (NRF).
This year a huge number of deals are available online, marking a shift away from in-store Black Friday sales and the overcrowding that often resulted. Data from the NRF Survey indicates that last year 52% of Black Friday shoppers headed to the web, marking the first time that spending online has exceeded brick and mortar stores.
Black Friday discounts began at most retailers on the 20th November and run through until the end of Cyber Monday.
EyeSee360 are updating their website with the best Canon Camera Cyber Monday deals every day.
About EyeSee360: EyeSee360 are a leading deal review and comparison website that specialize in rounding up Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on gadgets, electronics, home and outdoors gear. EyeSee360 participate in affiliate programs including the Amazon Associates program and earn income by providing links to Amazon.com and other websites.
Media Contact: Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)