With Tilt Brush, fans of Titmouse will have the opportunity to experience their favorite artists' work in a three-dimensional virtual reality sphere. Using Google's Virtual Reality technology, they can actively see each brushstroke and experience the creative content continuum by getting up close and stepping around and through the art. The Two Weeks of Titmouse works include: Penn Ward's "Colorful Pals," Jhonen Vasquez's "Free Hugs," Peter Chung's "Triumvirate," and Dave Johnson's "Dragon Head."
"It was clear that this incredible, ground-breaking medium had tremendous potential from the moment I stepped into the room, grabbed the brush, and drew a 3-dimensional penis," said Titmouse founder Chris Prynoski. "With Tilt Brush we've drawn everything from your mom with crab legs to your mom with tank legs. When we first started working with the software it was in diapers...1 1/2 years later it's now wearing full grown man pants, and we can't wait to show you what's in the pockets."
Titmouse artists featured in Two Weeks of Titmouse include:
- Chris Prynoski, Titmouse president and founder (Nerdland, Metalocalypse, Motor City)
- Antonio Canobbio, VP and Creative Director (Nerdland, Metalocalypse, Niko and the Sword of Light, Moonbeam City)
- Dave Johnson, Artist (Flatulene)
- Jim Mahfood, Artist (Tank Girl)
- Jhonen Vasquez, Show Creator (Invader Zim, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac).
- Peter Chung, Director/producer (Aeon Flux).
- David Nicolas, Director (Les Lascars)
- Ben Jones, Artist, (ADHD animation block)
- Penn Ward, Show Creator (Adventuretime)
- Daron Nefcy, Show Creator/EP (Star Vs. the Forces of Evil)
- Jenny Goldberg, Artist (Mighty Magiswords)
Titmouse is a full-service, award-winning animation production company. Our artist-run studios in Los Angeles, New York City, and Vancouver keep 400 of the most talented people in the industry (that are guaranteed 100% human) employed and pushing creative boundaries. Writers, producers, directors, storyboard artists, animators, compositors, editors and Virtual Reality artists are all right here, in house. Its state-of-the-art sound studio is where many of our TV shows, films, commercial work, branded and original digital content projects are recorded. Titmouse founders Chris and Shannon Prynoski launched Titmouse in Los Angeles, the birthplace of the American entertainment industry. Known for series such as Venture Bros., Metalocalypse, Superjail!, and its first feature film, Nerdland, Titmouse creates high-quality cartoons for all ages and interests.
Media Contact Heather Sorensen Plugged In PR for Titmouse Email Contact 503-841-0625 Liz Markman Google Global Communications Email Contact 650-450-0757