DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — June 7, 2016 — Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Internet of Things (IoT) Platforms: Market Outlook and Forecasts 2016 - 2021" report to their offering.
Internet of Things (IoT) Platforms represents those systems (software, hardware, and middleware) that enable IoT network, device, application, and service management. This includes connectivity, device administration, identity management, permissions control, data management, APIs, SDKs, and more.
This research evaluates the IoT Platform marketplace including companies, solutions, market outlook, and specific opportunities where there are unmet market needs. The report assesses the technologies supporting IoT Platforms as well as required future functionality to facilitate market growth and sustainability.
The report includes forecasts for IoT Platform revenue and deployments globally and regionally for the 2016 to 2021 period. Forecasts also include a breakdown by Segment, Solution, Investment/Funding, Value Chain, and Connectivity.
- Understand the Key IoT Platform Functions
- Identify Leading IoT Platform Companies and Solutions
- Understand Critical IoT Platform Issues such as Security Management
- Identify Functionality Areas Necessary for Future of IoT Platform Success
- Learn about IoT Platforms in Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, and Government
- Forecasts for IoT Revenue across all Major Industry Verticals and Market Segments
- Revenue Forecasts by Segment, Solution, Investment, Value Chain, and Connectivity
- Deployment Forecasts by Segment, Solution, Investment, Value Chain, and Connectivity
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Axeda (Ptc)
- Eclipse M2M
- Jasper (Cisco)
- Linksmart Technologies
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
1.0 Executive Summary
2.0 Introduction To IoT Platforms
3.0 Key Issues And Challenges For IoT
4.0 IoT In Industry Verticals And Market Segments
5.0 IoT Platform Providers And Solutions
6.0 IoT Platform Outlook And Forecasts
7.0 Conclusions And Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h9gj59/internet_of
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Internet of Things and M2M