DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — March 14, 2016 — Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nlkqs7/wearable_fitness) has announced the addition of the "Wearable Fitness Technology Market by Product, Category, Component & Geography - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The wearable fitness technology market is expected to reach USD 12.44 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 13.7% between 2016 and 2022.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through the secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. Breakup of the profile of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 35%, Tier 2 - 40% and Tier 3 - 25%
- By Designation: C-level - 35%, Director level - 25%, Others - 40%
- By Region: Americas - 43%, Europe - 19%, APAC - 29%, RoW - 9%
The report will help the companies in this market in the following ways:
- The report segments the wearable fitness technology market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the size of the overall market and the subsegments across regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business.
- Adidas AG
- Apple Inc.
- Fitbit Inc.
- Garmin Ltd.
- Jawbone Inc.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Nike Inc.
- Pebble Technology Corp.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corp.
- Xiaomi Technology Co. Ltd.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Analysis
7 Market, By Product
8 Market, By Product Category
9 Market, By Component
10 Market, By Technology
11 Wearable Fitness Technology, By Activity Tracking
12 Wearable Fitness Technology, By Software and Services
13 Geographic Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
15 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nlkqs7/wearable_fitness
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716