3Doodler Start inspires young creators worldwide to bring ideas to life in 3D
3Doodler, the maker of the world's first 3D printing pen, has today announced the launch of the 3Doodler Start, available now for pre-order at http://www.the3doodler.com/start. Poised to take the kids' tech market by storm, the wireless, safe and child friendly pen is designed specifically for young creators aged 8-13.
The 3Doodler Start, the latest innovation from the makers of the world-renowned 3Doodler pen, sees the pen's design completely reworked with no hot points, one speed and one temperature - allowing young budding designers, future architects, and the artists of tomorrow to draw anything their imagination desires in 3D.
Daniel Cowen, Co-Founder, said: "3Doodler Start inspires creativity, design, building and spatial understanding, opening up 3D creation to a whole new generation. This is not a fad toy; we believe that, like LEGO and now Minecraft, the 3Doodler Start will become part of every kid's upbringing.
"The core values of 3Doodler are creative freedom and limitless imagination, so it was a natural progression to create a pen for a younger audience. The 3Doodler Start provides the perfect educational platform for kids around the world and we cannot wait to see what the next generation creates."
No longer will kids be restricted to pen and paper; the 3Doodler Start encourages imaginative thinking and independent play. As well as being a whole new dimension of creativity, 3Doodler Start prolongs the lives of other toys and games. The sight of a discarded toy is all too common to a parent, but equipped with a 3Doodler Start, the old figurine, model or game instantly becomes a canvas for young creators.
3Doodler Start is available to pre-order now at the3doodler.com/start at a special introductory price of US$39.99, and will ship in May for delivery worldwide.
Key features of the 3Doodler Start include:
Safe & Clean:
- No hot parts: compliant with all EU & US toy safety standards
- 3Doodler Start uses an environmentally friendly eco-plastic, developed by WobbleWorks for the 3Doodler Start, and which is fully biodegradable in household composts
- No messy resins and liquids
Simple and easy to use:
- Single temperature, single speed, just pick it up and create!
- Click once on the main button to extrude the plastic automatically, click again to stop. Double click on the main button to reverse the plastic
- Warm up time of only 30-40 seconds
- LED indicators to indicate warming up, ready, forward flow and reverse
- 3Doodler Start has a rechargeable battery inside, providing 45mins to 1hr of continuous of wireless use
- Easy charging from a laptop or wall via a micro USB port
- 3Doodler Start can also be used while plugged in and charging
Size & Weight:
- Size: 138mm (long) x 35mm (high) x 41mm (wide) / Weight: ~91g
- Small and ergonomically designed for smaller hand
High-resolution screenshots, logos and headshots can be found here
A video for the Start launch can be found here
About the 3Doodler
Designed by WobbleWorks, Inc., an emerging technology company with big ideas, the 3Doodler range of 3D printing pens have been created to be compact and easy to use, so anyone can start Doodling in 3D within minutes. Whether freestyle 3D sketching, tracing shapes from templates or making larger architectural structures, anything is possible with 3Doodler. #WhatWillYouCreate?
PR Contact, Heather Delaney at Dynamo, Mobile: +447446073352, Email: Email Contact Twitter: @DivertingLife, Skype: heatheraiu