(BUSINESS WIRE) — December 14, 2015 — Product demonstrations include:
- FPGAs for Mobile Devices â€“ Our low-power, small-form factor, and cost-optimized FPGAs are ideal for the consumer market. Our demonstrations will include always-on applications and wearables display interfaces.
- Tomorrowâ€™s TV and Home Theater Connectivity Solutions â€“ superMHLâ„˘ and HDMIÂ® 2.0 technologies offer a cinema-quality home theater experience by delivering premium A/V content. See our latest superMHL connectivity capabilities through a single cable that delivers 8K video, the highest resolution in the market, and enables 4K 60 video over HDBaseT technology at 70 meters.
- USB Type-C Innovations â€“ Want to transform your mobile device into a powerful productivity workstation? Come see the latest advancements in USB Type-C connectivity with MHLÂ® and DisplayPortÂ® Alt Modes and Power Delivery 2.0.
- Next Generation 60 GHz Millimeter Wave Wireless Solutions Built with SiBEAM Technology â€“ Our 60 GHz offerings include our Snap wireless connector technology designed to replace any USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 connector, an IEEE 802.11ad solution for multi-gigabit throughput for ultra-fast data access in next generation Wi-Fi networks, and WirelessHDÂ® connectivity for high quality, ultra-low latency interactive video experiences. Also, discover our single-chip CMOS beam-steering 60 GHz RF.
- HD Quality Video Solutions â€“ Our ASSP and FPGA devices deliver HD quality video format conversion, wireless transmission and video capture solutions.
To schedule a press meeting, please contact: LatticeTeam@vocecomm.com.
About Lattice Semiconductor
Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC) is the global leader in smart connectivity solutions, providing market leading intellectual property and low-power, small form-factor devices that enable more than 8,000 global customers to quickly deliver innovative and differentiated cost and power efficient products. The Companyâ€™s broad end-market exposure extends from consumer electronics to industrial equipment, communications infrastructure and licensing.
Lattice was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. In March 2015, the Company acquired Silicon Image, which is a leader in setting industry standards including the highly successful HDMIÂ®, DVIâ„˘, MHLÂ® and WirelessHDÂ® standards.
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation, Lattice Semiconductor (& design), L (& design), HDMI, DVI, MHL, Wireless HD, superMHL and specific product designations are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Lattice Semiconductor Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.
GENERAL NOTICE: Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holders.