DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — December 11, 2015 — Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cxkxvx/global_3d_sensors) has announced the addition of the "Global 3D Sensors Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for 3D Sensors across all the given segments in the research scope. It presents historical market data for 2012, 2013 and 2014, and forecasts till 2020. The report focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report provides comprehensive market analysis across four major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Other parts of the world.
A special focus has been made on 17 countries such as U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Italy, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc. The market data is gathered from extensive primary research and secondary research. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
The 3D Sensors Market report provides 154 tables, charts and graphs for visual analysis.
- Market trends observed since past 5 years
- Forecasted market size till 2020, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments and various geographies
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- In-depth profiling of major players and upcoming prominent players
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Rest of Europe
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia
Rest of the World
- Middle East
- South Africa
- Cognex Corporation
- IFM Electronic
- Intel Corporation
- LMI Technologies
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Occipital, Inc.
- pmd technologies GmbH
- Optrima S.A.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary