Users need only follow four steps to claim their reward:
1. Purchase a qualifying Dell Notebook Computer. Select from the best Dell Inspiron and Dell XPS notebook computers, including 2-in-1 tablet-to-laptop options like the
Dell Inspiron 11.6" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Notebook Computer, and HD touchscreen computers like the
Dell XPS 13.3" Quad HD Touchscreen Notebook Computer.
2. Submit online claim. Complete and submit claim form online within 14 days of purchase.
3. Send in old unit. Package up old laptop, desktop, MacBook or Chromebook (some exceptions apply) and send back in the box from new purchase with Adorama's prepaid shipping label.
4. Receive reward. Cash back reward will be available via PayPal within 28 days of online claim submittal.
For more information and to view the selection of qualifying Dell and Surface products, please visit www.tradeupwithadorama.com.
* Cash back amount varies based on the product purchased.
ADORAMA: More Than a Camera Store
Adorama is more than a camera store -- it's one of the world's largest photography, video, audio and computer retailers. Serving customers for more than 35 years, Adorama has grown from its flagship NYC store to include the leading online destination for imaging and consumer electronics. Adorama's vast product offerings encompass home entertainment, mobile computing, and professional video and audio, while its services include an in-house photo lab, AdoramaPix; resources and gear for photographers, filmmakers, production studios, broadcasting and post houses, and recording artists through Adorama Pro; pro equipment rental at Adorama Rental Company; and the award-winning Adorama Learning Center, which offers free creative education in online channels such as the popular Adorama TV.
Adorama is listed as one of the top five electronics retailers by Consumer Reports, "Best of the Web" by Forbes.com, Internet Retailers Top 100, and is the official Electronics Retailer of the NY Giants.
Visit ADORAMA at www.adorama.com.
Press Contact Anya Nelson Zazil Media Group (e) firstname.lastname@example.org (p) 617.817.6559 (skype) anya.oskolkova