Lets Users Create, Edit and Share Personalized Emojis, GIFs and Content Directly within Messaging ApplicationsSAN FRANCISCO, July 30, 2015 — (PRNewswire) — Today marks the launch of YourMoji, a new custom emoji keyboard app that allows people to create and share personalized emojis of themselves, friends, celebrities and anything else imaginable directly within messaging platforms like iMessage, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook Messenger and more.
YourMoji is the only application that has a media editor built directly into the keyboard. Users can easily create and combine their own cool, funny (even inspirational, hilarious and shocking) emojis and stickers from any image. With the ability to make new emojis, as well as share GIFs and other content directly within iMessage and other messaging apps, texting will never be the same.
YourMoji creator, a Stanford graduate and avid Photoshop user, Andrew LaForge, says, "With billions of text and messaging conversations happening every day, people are looking for more ways to uniquely express themselves. My goal with YourMoji was to build something fun and exciting that puts the power of creative expression directly on your smartphone and is easy enough for everyone to use."
YourMoji goes where no emoji app has gone before:
- Create emojis on the fly, and make them even more fun by adding custom backgrounds, combining multiple cutouts and pulling from a personal photo stream. There's no limit to what users can create.
- Though the underlying technology is complex, the app and keyboard is easy-to-use; with a few broad strokes, YourMoji's superior edge detection technology lets anyone instantly make incredibly precise cutouts from any image.
- YourMoji brings the power of social media to messaging keyboards. Users can fill their keyboards with personal emoji creations, user-generated images and emojis and GIFs from top TV shows, movies, bands and more. Users can also make their own emoji and GIF packs to share among friends.
- Confused or elated? Need to flip someone off? YourMoji is the answer. Users can create custom emojis to express any emotion or pull from user-generated options across several categories.
- Get emojis and GIFs from partners including musical powerhouse Austin City Limits, lifestyle clothing brand Chubbies and Pop TV, home to Big Brother After Dark, Schitt's Creek, Unusually Thicke, Rock This Boat, Sing It On and other original programming.
- With community-driven content, there is fresh content to discover every day.
"Standard emojis are fun, but limited — there are only twenty or so new ones a year," says LaForge. "Now, you can make whatever you want, whenever you want. It's a blast to create personalized emojis and share them with friends."
YourMoji works with top messaging platforms such as iMessage, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and even Snapchat. The application is currently available on iOS and is coming soon to Android.
About Fotobom Media
Fotobom and YourMoji are wholly-owned applications created by Fotobom Media. Launched in 2014, the privately funded company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and was formed by Stanford University graduates, wireless industry veterans and image processing experts. Utilizing simplified photo editing tools, Fotobom Media applications allow users to develop and share creative, user-generated content (images, emojis, stickers, GIFs and memes) across all popular social media and messaging systems. Fotobom and YourMoji are currently available on iOS, with Android versions coming soon. Follow @YourMoji on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and visit GetYourMoji.com for more.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/yourmoji-brings-unique-content-directly-to-your-keyboard-300120996.html
SOURCE Fotobom Media
Taryn Williams-Clark, Finn Partners
Email Contact 312-329-3910