Scottsdale, Arizona – June 3, 2015, GTX ® Corporation, the leader in providing Intelligent Paper to CAD Solutions® in raster editing and conversion software and intelligent digital imaging solutions, today announced the newest release of its popular GTXRaster CAD® 2016 Series for AutoCAD 2016.
The new GTXRaster CAD 2016 Series for AutoCAD 2016 enhancements and features include:
- Full AutoCAD 2016 DWG compatibility
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® 8.0/8.1 and Windows® 7, 32- and 64-bit operating systems
- Improved User Interface with enhanced Icons, Ribbons, and Toolbars which incorporate the new Light and Dark Environments of AutoCAD 2016
- Reengineered Rasterization Engine supports the new CAD entities including blocks with attributes, angled text and geometry
- New Installation for Windows 8.0/8.1 and Windows 7 PCs to alleviate any security permission issues
- Improved Licensing - Package and Borrow facility optionsfor Network Flex LM licensing.
- PDF support, open and save a color or black and white PDF file – once open, the files can be edited and then saved to a TIF format or a PDF
- Intelligent Object Picking™ (IOP) raster selection enhancements include selecting raster within a Rotated Rectangle and selecting raster inside & crossing a rotated rectangle -- allowing users to have more precise raster selection
- Includes Raster editing commands that support Raster Text, HybridMode, and Rotated Rectangles
- 22+ Raster editing commands — including raster snap modes
- Software licensing – FLEXENABLED™ using Flexera® FLEXnet Publisher licensing technology for either standalone single-user installation or for multiple users with networked installation
- Automatic Image Cleanup — noise removal and deskew (U.S. Patent No. 7,016,536)
- GTXRaster CAD 2016 Series – available in English, French and German
- Enhanced ‘HELP’ mechanism and easier installation
In addition, the new GTXRaster CAD2016 Seriesproducts are optimized and tested to run in AutoCAD2016utilizing the full advantage of the performance and other improvements for this latest environment. With the GTXRaster CAD 2016 Series for AutoCAD 2016 being fully ported to the 64-bit platform, it can run as a native 64-bit application directly on the Microsoft® Windows 8.0/8.1 64-bit Edition and Windows 7 x64 Edition.
“Every year our goal is deliver great software with proven performance, enhanced customer experience and efficiency!” stated Andrew Ling, President and CEO. “Our newest version, the GTXRaster CAD 2016 Series, allows the users to take advantage of newer Microsoft® Windows 8, 64-bit operating systems, PDF support, Package and Borrow Licensing options for their network environments, and much more. This software provides our customers the most economical way to manage their archival files with ease,” Mr. Ling added.
The GTXRaster CAD 2016 Series includes four product modules—GTXRaster Tools™, GTXRaster CAD®, GTXRaster R2V™, and GTXRaster CAD®PLUS.
The GTXRaster CAD 2016 Series, the "AutoCAD for Raster," provides image enhancement and clean up tools as well as raster and hybrid editing, Raster-to-Vector conversion and Intelligent Character Recognition. They are available as a plug-in for all AutoCAD releases.
Complete details regarding the GTXRaster CAD 2016 Series Products are available through GTX and their Authorized Distributors and Dealers.
About GTX Corporation
GTX IS CELEBRATING OVER THIRTY YEARS IN BUSINESS THIS YEAR HAVING BEEN FOUNDEDIN 1984 BY DR. MARVIN T. LING TO DEVELOP A COMPLETE INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR INTERFACING PAPER TECHNICAL DRAWINGS WITH CAD-EDM-GIS ENVIRONMENTS. BEGINNING WITH THE INTRODUCTION IN 1987 OF PRODUCTS FOR THE SCANNING AND CONVERSION OF PAPER AND APERTURE CARD DRAWINGS, GTX HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED FOR ITS ABILITY TO INCORPORATE THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND NEURAL NETWORK TECHNOLOGY TO KEEP ITS PRODUCTS AT THE FOREFRONT OF DATA RECOGNITION AND CONVERSION SOLUTIONS. THE GTXRASTER CAD AND GTXIMAGE CAD SERIES OF PRODUCTS PROVIDE STATE-OF-THE-ART RASTER EDITING AND AUTOMATIC RASTER TO CAD CONVERSION.
Brenda L. Spinoso
Director of Sales and Marketing, Americas
Phone: 480-889-8604 Fax: 480-889-8610
E-mail: Email Contact