Explore the risks associated with Cloud adoption and effective ways to mitigate them, during Stratecast | Frost & Sullivan's complimentary webinarMOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 12, 2015 — (PRNewswire) —
Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Online, complimentary registration available at: http://bit.ly/1NK0tPA
Stratecast | Frost & Sullivan Vice President of Research Mike Suby and Cloud Computing Services Vice President Lynda Stadtmueller
Enterprises still don't trust the cloud for their sensitive workloads. Are their concerns reasonable? Are they inevitable? In this briefing, Frost & Sullivan examines perceptions and realities associated with cloud security and recommends ways to mitigate risk.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- The "risk premium" ascribed to the cloud versus the private data center
- Why the cloud requires new processes for governance and compliance
- Why traditional security approaches, such as asset protection, are not relevant to a cloud environment
- How to build a holistic approach to cloud security
This briefing will benefit those responsible for developing and executing their company's cloud, security, and compliance strategies, including managers and executives in IT, Security, and Compliance organizations.
"The cloud certainly poses a security risk, but then so does the private data center. The question enterprises should consider is, how can I best protect corporate data? The answer is, to take a holistic view of security across all environments," said Stratecast | Frost & Sullivan Vice President of Research Mike Suby.
- To attend the briefing, you can register by visiting: http://bit.ly/1NK0tPA
- For further information email Email Contact your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cloud-and-security-can-they-co-exist-300049664.html
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
|Frost & Sullivan