Experience the interactive multimedia release here: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/7405051-scientific-games-ice-2015/
Gavin Isaacs, President and Chief Executive Officer of Scientific Games, said, "ICE 2015 is our first global opportunity, as a combined company, to demonstrate our ability to leverage high-earning product brands and leading technology solutions that benefit our customers and help them grow their businesses. There is no other company today that can offer the tremendous breadth of customer-favored gaming devices, systems, lottery products, online solutions and related services.
"We are Stronger Together through the combination of our time-tested brands and comprehensive and differentiated product portfolios that are created and supported by an extremely talented global team. As a result, Scientific Games is uniquely positioned to offer new value to casino operators as we seek to become their partner of choice and a one-stop shop for their gaming product and services solutions."
Highlights of new for-sale, gaming operations, systems and interactive products on display in Scientific Games' ICE 2015 exhibit include:
WMS Product Highlights
More than 50 WMS-branded products will be showcased at ICE 2015, including:
- The Blade s23, a hybrid slant cabinet that combines the key player-favorite features of the Blade cabinet and dual 23-inch HD displays along with the latest Blade cabinet content. The Blade s23 cabinet offers a captivating bank appearance with dynamic game-driven ambient lighting effects across a broad array of content – including the Double Buffalo Spirit, Snow Leopard and Romulus and Remus themes – designed to further drive player engagement.
- Games for the Blade video cabinet, currently one of the industry's strongest performing platforms, enabled by its next-generation CPU-NXT3 operating platform. Blade video cabinet themes being showcased at ICE 2015 include Dancing in Rio, Gorilla Chief II and 9 Suns. Also on display at ICE 2015 on the Blade video platform is the Cool Jewels theme, which represents the first theme simultaneously launched by WMS and SG Interactive for land-based, social and real money wagering.
- The Game Chest HD Multi-Game series, featuring eight top-performing themes that players can choose from on a new, more interactive main menu that displays reel layouts for each theme along with theme-specific features. Powered by the CPU-NXT3 platform and available on the Blade cabinet, all themes in the Game Chest HD Multi-Game series support multiple languages and currencies and provide an elegant, easy-to-follow user interface.
- With THE FLINTSTONES™ theme, the town of Bedrock is brought to life thanks to a 42-inch horizontal screen over a vertical 32-inch screen with a mechanical wheel on the Gamefield xD cabinet. Reels stretch up to 10 symbols high as WILD reels and multipliers are potentially added to the reels in THE FLINTSTONES mystery feature.
- The AUSTIN POWERS™ theme brings "the international man of mystery" to life on the Gamefield xD cabinet. Featuring characters from the AUSTIN POWERS movies, players can match symbols for up to a 100x multiplier in the Picture Pay Feature, and wheels may award free spins, wheel spins, credits or even a progressive.
- The Life of Luxury Progressive theme brings back a classic WMS game in multi-game format with five games that feature a combination of classic, current and new WMS content. In the Life of Luxury Bonus, each reel is assigned to a GEM symbol which allows players to pick for a chance at the progressive when the symbol appears on the reels.
Bally Product Highlights
Over 50 Bally-branded products will be showcased at ICE 2015 including:
- The FRIENDS™ video slot reunites players with the beloved characters from Warner Bros. Television's worldwide hit comedy that TV Guide Magazine named one of the 50 greatest shows of all time. Players can experience the laughs and loves in a whole new way with many clips of the show's hilarious moments and a wheel bonus awarding credits and Free Games. The FRIENDS game is presented on the Pro Theatre, a new cabinet configuration built on the award-winning Pro Wave that is topped by a massive 1080p 55-inch display.
- MultiDeluxe on the Pro Series V27/27 is a four-level standalone progressive with an interactive second-screen feature, showcasing five incredible games in one cabinet: Mixteca, Golden Relics, Luxury Dreams, Karnak and Yellow Emperor. MultiDeluxe has been specifically designed for operators who are looking to help maximize their gaming floor returns.
- 88 Fortunes and 5 Treasures themes on the Duo Fu Duo Cai link, offering players the chance for much luck and wealth, draw players to proven performers. These titles feature All Up, Reel Ways, Free Games that can be re-triggered and the Fu Bat Jackpot Feature, which awards players one of four fantastic progressive levels. 88 Fortunes and 5 Treasures themes are offered on the Pro Series V22/22, V22/22 with Hammerhead and V27/27 slant cabinets depending on casino operator preference.
- The Blob™ theme, on the striking Pro Series V22/22 with Hammerhead cabinet, will capture players' attention just like the cult classic movie. This new game has All Up, Reel Ways, a five-level progressive, a U-Choose Free Games Feature, and much more engulfing fun.
- With Betty Boop's™ Firehouse™, America's cartoon sweetheart is back in a playful new game showcased on the Pro Series V22/32 cabinet featuring a 1080p resolution 32-inch vertical monitor. Betty Boop's Firehouse will fire up players with a classic ladder bonus, Free Games, Mystery Stacked Reels and Betty's 5 Alarm Scatter. Betty and her playful pup Pudgy are ready to heat up the casino floor!
- Wonder Woman™ Wild and Wonder Woman™ Gold themes, exclusively on the award-winning Pro Wave cabinet, deliver powered-up entertainment and volatility. Both titles feature action scenes and music from the classic 1970's TV show starring Lynda Carter, along with three progressive jackpots available at any bet level, Free Games and popular play mechanics.
Bally Systems will also have a strong presence at ICE 2015 with the following offerings on display: