DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — November 21, 2014 — Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9lhv8d/india_smartphone) has announced the addition of the "India Smartphone Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Smartphone Sales by Vendor and by Operating System" report to their offering.
"India Smartphone Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Smartphone Sales by Vendor and by Operating System" report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment for mobile operators. It is an essential tool for companies active across the telecom value chain in India and for new companies that may be considering entering the market.
This report offers a concise breakdown of India operating environment, with both historic data and forecasts to 2015.
The report contains quantitative data which covers:
- Demographics - data on India population, households, businesses, nominal GDP, nominal GDP per Capita, consumer price inflation, exchange rates (local currency and US dollar)
- Mobile subscriptions and penetration by population
- Mobile handset sales by quarter
- Mobile handset revenue and average selling price
- Mobile handset sales volume by: type of customer, category, price band, air interface, vendor, operating system and feature
- Mobile smartphone handset sales by: vendor, operating system and by feature
Key Topics Covered:
3 MOBILE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PENETRATION
4 MOBILE HANDSET SALES ANALYSIS
- Sony Mobile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9lhv8d/india_smartphone
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Handsets and Mobile Devices