VUE 11.5 ADDS MORE POWER TO YOUR DIGITAL NATURE
April 30, 2013. Beaverton, Oregon: e-on software, maker of the leading solutions for Digital Nature, announced today the immediate availability of Vue 11.5 xStream and Infinite, the latest production-driven version of its professional solutions for the creation, animation and rendering of natural 3D environments.
New features of Vue 11.5
Specifically designed for graphics professionals, Vue xStream and Vue Infinite combine a multitude of cutting edge features that easily integrate into existing production pipelines. Vue Infinite operates as a standalone application while Vue xStream works seamlessly inside 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage, LightWave and Cinema4D.
The Vue 11.5 feature set was designed according to the most recent production feedback from e-on software's users. E-on software performed an analysis of the product's usability and ergonomics which resulted in many feature and interface optimizations, leading to a better, faster and more streamlined workflow.
Release 11.5 of Vue also adds a number of important new features including:
- EcoCollision: Introduced with Vue 11, the revolutionary EcoParticle technology can now make EcoParticles collide with EcoSystem instances. This also works with Vue 11's Rain and Snow weather effects.
- Render Stack Improvements: Many improvements have been added to the Render Stack such as flipping renders horizontally, merging render areas, reloading camera settings or setting stacks per scene.
- Improved Material Management: The material summary was redesigned for improved display and manipulations of all materials in the scene. Material management from the World Browser also received several productivity enhancements.
- Color Input/Ouput Function in the Post Render Options: A new Color Channel Editor (Color curves) is available from the Post Render Options, allowing direct and precise color adjustment directly in Vue.
- World Browser Improvements: Many productivity enhancements were added to the world browser such as massive responsiveness gain thanks to internal optimization and new display options for materials, objects and layers.
- Camera Management Improvements: Camera attributes can be frozen to avoid any unwanted modification to camera animation paths. Camera can also be saved and reloaded as Vue objects files.
- RenderNode GI Prepass-only Rendering: The Vue 11.5 RenderNodes can be set to only render the GI pre-pass and save it for future use allowing major gain in network rendering time.
- And more...
Vue 11.5 is available free of charge for all users under maintenance. Customers who purchased Vue 11 xStream or Infinite within 30 days of the release of Vue 11.5 will automatically receive Vue 11.5 at no cost as part of the Free 30 Day Maintenance included with all new purchases. More information on e-on software's maintenance plans can be found at:
Vue 11.5 xStream retails for $1,995 (with one year maintenance), and upgrades from Vue 10 xStream starting at $539. Vue 11 Infinite retails for $1,495 (with one year maintenance), with upgrades from Vue 10.x Infinite
starting at $459. Upgrades from Vue 9.x Infinite and Vue 9.x xStream are also available. Full pricing information is available at: www.e-onsoftware.com/pricelist.
Annual subscriptions for Educational licenses of Vue xStream and Infinite are available respectively for $149/year/seat and $99/year/seat. Upgrades to Vue 11.5 are free for owners of active educational licenses of Vue 11.
Vue 11.5 xStream and Vue 11.5 Infinite are available in English for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, and on Mac OSX 10.5+ (Mac Intel only), for both 32 and 64 bit.
Vue 11.5 xStream is compatible with the following renderers:
*Other renderers are under consideration.
About e-on software
E-on software is the leading developer of solutions for the creation, animation, rendering and integration of natural 3D environments (Vue, Ozone and Carbon Scatter), as well as real-time immersive visualization tools for Architecture (LumenRT). Offering a wide array of Digital Nature products and applications, e-on software provides solutions adapted to every project and budget. E-on software products are used worldwide by the film, television, architecture, game, science, educational and entertainment industries.
E-on software products were used in feature films such as as as "Hunger Games", "Hugo", "Tintin", "Super 8", "Thor", "Avatar", "Clash of the Titans", "Sucker Punch", "Despicable Me", "The Wolf Man", "2012", "Lovely Bones", "GI Joe – The Rise of the Cobra", "Land of the Lost", "Terminator 4, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", "Indiana Jones 4", "Monster Vs Aliens", "Australia", "The Spiderwick Chronicles", "KungFu Panda", "Pirates of the Caribbean 2" and TV series such as "Smallville", "Battlestar Gallactica", "Caprica", "Stargate Atlantis", "Stargate Continuum", and more. Read more on these stories in e-on software's Spotlights section: www.e-onsoftware.com/spotlight.
E-on software was founded on the premise that powerful graphics tools should never get in the way of the designer's creativity. By investing significant resources into research and development, e-on software is able to deliver cutting-edge, user friendly technologies that produce stunning Digital Nature scenery.
E-on software is based in Beaverton, Oregon with an European office in Paris, France.
Visit their website at http://www.e-onsoftware.com.