Email Blast Specification
- Anita Gangal firstname.lastname@example.org 408-882-6541
- Creative must be submited three business days prior to start date
- Blast materials must include a subject line no more than 12 words or 150 characters.
- Subject lines should be as enticing as possible, more than ONE word, and NOT in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Default: ShareCG on behalf of Company Names.
Example: ShareCG on behalf of Adobe Systems
- From line must be between 7- 80 characters (Including white space).
- A list of email addresses to review the test email.
- A list of email addresses that must receive the production email blast
- The Blast must be in HTML format.
It cannot be a Word Document converted to HTML.
- Only text, JPG and GIF images are allowed.
- It must be in table-based layout;
using CSS only to control typography and color.
Limitations and Suggestions:
- Flash, Rich Media, Image Maps and Javsacript cannot be sent via e-mail.
- A blast that is entirely a linked image is NOT recommended, as today's e-mail platform block images. An HTML e-mail should be a combination of text and images with a call-to-action within the text.
- We will provide a HTML version that can be viewed in your email browser as a text only.
- Single domain name per line - To exclude a company, a domain name must be provided.
Example: Company: Magma Design Automation domain name is magma-da.com
- One email address per line.
- File Format Preference: a text file with suffix .txt