New line inspires creative techniques, eye-catching lettering and stunning calligraphyEASTON, Pa., Oct. 16, 2017 — (PRNewswire) — 'Tis the season to get creative! Just in time for the holidays, Crayola today announced it is expanding its portfolio of creative products for adults with Signature Series, a premium line of sophisticated art tools designed for coloring enthusiasts and crafting hobbyists. The new line is comprised of premium colored pencils, dual tip markers, gel pens and inspirational content; a complete line up perfect for blending, shading and creative hand lettering (calligraphy or #Crayoligraphy). These tools promote outcomes and techniques that traditionally take time to develop and have not been easily attainable until now.
"We're excited to expand Crayola's creativity portfolio with Crayola Signature Series – a new way for everyone to achieve stunning and professional-looking artwork," said Kim Rompilla, Director, Platform Marketing. "The line provides a vast array of tools to unleash new techniques to drive creative spirit and design beautiful works of art – from place cards to portraits."
Crayola Signature Series consists of seven products designed to appeal to aspiring artists, teens and older, to take their creations to the next level. All products within the Series feature bold and vibrant colors and are packaged in a stylish storage tin, which is perfect for gifting.
Highlights from Crayola Signature Series Include:
- Crayola Signature Blend and Shade Colored Pencils ($19.99 + $39.99): Take coloring, shading, and blending to a new level with Crayola Signature Blend and Shade Colored Pencils. Available in 24 and 50 count, these premium colored pencils feature soft, highly-pigmented cores for smooth color laydown and appear vibrant on both light and dark paper.
- Crayola Signature Detailing Gel Pens ($19.99): Designed to enhance and embellish artistic and creative projects for adults, each of the 20 pens features premium metallic or glitter gel ink that delivers vibrant color with a stylish touch. These intriguing inks create lettering, drawings, and detailed designs that standout on light and dark paper.
- Crayola Signature Brush and Detail Dual Ended Markers ($14.99): Featuring 16 double-ended markers and 32 brilliant colors, each marker features two ways to create. Use the brush tip for lush strokes like a paintbrush and the ultra-fine tip for delicate details like lettering, detailed drawings and beautiful calligraphy.
- Crayola Signature Sketch and Detail Dual-Tip Markers ($14.99): Featuring 16 double-ended markers and 32 brilliant colors, there are two ways to create with each marker. Sketch thick and thin lines with the graphic tip then add detail and accents to illustrations and lettering with the ultra-fine tip.
- Crayola Signature Creative Lettering Inspiration Pad ($7.99): Learn to create eye-catching sign and chalkboard lettering with the Creative Lettering Inspiration Pad. The activity pad includes black and grey specialty papers, tutorials and coloring and craft ideas to help unleash creative potential.
- Crayola Signature Crayoligraphy Activity Set ($14.99): Create eye-catching lettering in a calligraphy-like style with the Crayola Signature Crayoligraphy Activity Set. The set features a variety of hand-lettering tools including practice pages, duel-ended markers, detailing gel pens and craft inspiration to help discover the fun of "Crayoligraphy."
As the latest addition to Crayola's portfolio for creativity for all ages, Crayola Signature Collection joins Crayola Color Escapes Adult Coloring Kits, premium kits featuring 12 large coloring pages spanning various themes and Crayola Art With Edge, a first-of-its-kind coloring line specially designed for teens and tweens featuring cool and irreverent content.
Crayola Signature Collection is available now at Crayola.com and retailers nationwide for $7.99 – $39.99.
Creatives can share their creations and designs on social media using the hashtag #Crayoligraphy or #Crayolasignature, for the chance to be featured on Crayola.com.
Crayola LLC, based in Easton, Pa. and a subsidiary of Hallmark Cards, Incorporated, is the worldwide leader in children's creative expression products. Known for the iconic Crayola Crayon first introduced in 1903, the Crayola brand has grown into a portfolio of innovative art tools, crafting activities and creativity toys that offer children innovative new ways to use color to create everything imaginable. Consumers can find the wide array of Crayola products in the "Crayola Aisle" at all major retailers. For more information visit www.crayola.com or join the community at www.facebook.com/crayola.
(610) 253-6272 ext. 4625
Golin for Crayola
View original content with multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/creativity-inspired-crayola-expands-creativity-portfolio-with-signature-series-featuring-sophisticated-stylish-and-premium-art-tools-300537089.html
SOURCE Crayola LLC