Dragons used to live carelessly, producing gold and gems in their floating islands -- but one day, Evil Boss Borg appeared like a huge shadow over the islands, he stole the goods and he kidnapped all the dragons! Well, all but one... brave little Blaze escaped from the assault and swore that he would rescue all his friends from the claws of Borg and his band of evil bosses. This is the story of Blaze's amazing adventure through the Land of Dragons. Level by level, this fiery dragon will get his riches and his friends back.
Playing with the famous dragons from Dragon City, users will embark on an exciting experience that brings back the nostalgia of classic console games: run, jump, climb, glide, dash and fight your way through this land of dragons. Easy to play but hard to master, the intuitive controls make it simple to move around, but to complete all the episode's players must prove their skills.
Other than the fun of the "campaign" mode, players can enjoy competing with friends in real time "multiplayer" races or try out the arcade style, "quick play" challenge. Social Point uses Photon as a networking engine to ensure an easy, fast and reliable multiplayer experience.
"Dragon Land is a classic adventure game, but this time in your pocket," says producer Dano Alonso. "Delivering this kind of innovative experience on mobile has always been a challenge. At Social Point we have devoted all our passion and expertise to create a game everyone can fall in love with."
About Social Point
- Social Point is a leading social game developer and publisher founded by Horacio Martos and Andrés Bou in 2008.
- Strong pipeline of innovative mobile games to be launched during 2016.
- 3 hits in the top grossing lists of Apple and Android. Over 5.000.000 daily users.
- High growth company with US$ 100m revenues for 2015.
- Headquartered in 22@ Barcelona (Spain), the team is formed by 280 people of 25 different nationalities.