NACKA STRAND, Sweden — (BUSINESS WIRE) — February 11, 2013 — Regulatory News:
Hexagon AB (STO: HEXAB):
Fourth Quarter 2012
- Net sales increased by 6 per cent to 629.0 MEUR (591.6)
- Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, net sales increased by 4 per cent
- Operating earnings (EBIT1) amounted to 135.3 MEUR (121.8)
- Earnings before taxes amounted to 124.8 MEUR (106.9)
- Net earnings increased by 19 per cent to 101.1 MEUR (85.1)
- Earnings per share increased by 17 per cent to 0.28 EUR (0.24)
- Operating cash flow increased by 66 per cent to 116.9 MEUR (70.6)
- The Board of Directors proposes an increase in dividend of 65 per cent to 0.28 EUR per share (0.17)
The year-end report 2012 will be presented today at 10:00 CET at a telephone conference. For participation, please see instructions on the Hexagon website.
Hexagon (NASDAQ OMX Stockholm: HEXA B) is a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualisation technologies. Our customers can design, measure and position objects, and process and present data, to stay one step ahead of a changing world. Hexagon’s solutions increase productivity, enhance quality and allow for faster, better operational decisions, saving time, money and resources. Hexagon has over 13 000 employees in more than 40 countries and net sales of about 2 400 MEUR. Our products are used in a broad range of industries including surveying, power and energy, aerospace and defence, safety and security, construction and manufacturing. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com