Global Conference Provides Opportunity to Discover and Collaborate on PLM Best Practices with Aras
ANDOVER, Mass. and Munich, Germany – March 29, 2012 – Aras®, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced that ACE 2012 International, the company’s global conference, will be held May 1-3 at the Detroit Marriott Troy in Troy, Michigan USA. Details, Agenda and Free Registration at http://www.aras.com/ACE2012
Aras’s ACE 2012 International conference brings together business and technology professionals from around the world to learn and collaborate on PLM best practices that address enterprise process challenges from global product development to outsourced manufacturing and systems engineering complexity.
The theme of the conference is “Be Different” which emphasizes the power of the Aras solution suite and advanced PLM platform, and how enterprises use Aras to differentiate, innovate and compete on process superiority.
- User Case Study Presentations
- Enterprise Change Management in a Global Environment
- Complex Configuration Management
- Integrated Approach to Requirements Management
- Innovative Manufacturing Applications
- Achieving a Unified Bill of Materials
- Intellectual Property Management
- Global Quoting Processes
- Product Quality & Compliance
- Formula & Recipe Management
- Controlling Complicated Labeling & Packaging Requirements
- Advanced CAD / EDA Integrations
- Practical 3D / 2D Visualization Strategies
- Rolling Out Aras Across the Multi-site Enterprise
- Scaling Up & Scaling Out for Extended Enterprise Implementations
- Use Case Fundamentals for Agile Deployment Methodology
- Showcase of New Solution Projects & Products
- Smart Strategies for Leveraging the Cloud
- Aras Roadmap and much more
Date: May 1-3, 2012
Location: Detroit Marriot Troy - Troy, MI (close to Detroit USA)
Cost: Free to Attend - No Fee (Space is Limited - Registration Required)
Details and Registration: http://www.aras.com/ACE2012
Whether you're just forming your PLM strategy or expanding your Aras deployment, ACE 2012 International is an excellent opportunity to get the latest PLM best practices, find out about Aras from leading global companies and talk with people that have gotten PLM results with Aras.
About Aras Innovator
Aras Innovator® is the only PLM solution based on an enterprise open source business model and powered by advanced model-based SOA technology. Aras’s innovative architectural approach and comprehensive out-of-the-box functionality ensure that customers can deploy quickly and iteratively adapt their PLM environment in a fraction of the time required by conventional enterprise PLM/PDM systems. Aras Innovator delivers highly scalable, flexible and secure PLM solutions across a full spectrum of product development, supply chain, quality and manufacturing applications.
Aras is the leading provider of enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions. Freedom from licensing eliminates up-front expenses and per user costs while superior technology makes Aras the most advanced enterprise PLM solution suite available. Customers include Motorola, Freudenberg, GE, Hitachi, Lockheed Martin, Textron and TEVA Pharmaceuticals. Aras is privately held with global headquarters in Andover, Mass. For additional information visit www.aras.com or follow us on Twitter @aras_plm
Product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Aras Press Contacts:
Aras Winkowski Public Relations, LLC
Marc Lind Beth Winkowski
 691-8923  649-7189