The AGENDA15 conference will be held March 30-April 1, 2015, at Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort in Amelia Island, Florida. Recipients of another award, the new Digital Edge 25 Award, will also be recognized at AGENDA15.
"The Premier 100 awards program showcases the innovative work of a dedicated group of IT leaders who are using technology to solve business problems in their organizations," said Scot Finnie, editor in chief of Computerworld. "Every day, these tech-savvy professionals are positioning their organizations for success by mapping IT projects to strategic business initiatives. They also ensure that their departments are set up to quickly enable new ideas, and they balance the need for free and open access to information with concerns about security and compliance. These 100 men and women are using their vast experience in managing people and projects to stay a step ahead. We're pleased to recognize their leadership and honor their achievements."
Among the many types of Premier 100 projects earning recognition is transformation to a digital-centric enterprise. Digital transformation is the theme of the AGENDA15 conference, which will bring together more than 300 senior IT and line of business leaders, including the Premier 100 honorees. The event will create a unique atmosphere for cross-functional business discussions, into which technology solution providers can integrate themselves from the beginning.
"Business transformation through the use of technology is occurring at lightning speed because of innovative and resourceful technology and business leaders, like the Premier 100 honorees," said Adam Dennison, SVP and publisher. "I am excited to have the 2015 Premier 100 honorees come together at AGENDA15 to share their success stories of utilizing the SMAC stack (Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud) to fuel their organization's digital transformation."
2015 Premier 100 Honorees:
- Orlando A. Agrippa, Deputy CIO, Director of Informatics, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Edgar Aguilar, CTO, Operations, MasterCard
- David L. Aires, Vice President, IT Operations, Intel IT, Intel Corp.
- Jonathan N. Aliber, Vice President of Global Business Services - IT, Raytheon Co.
- David M. Atrostic, Vice President of IT, TASER International
- Werner Baer, Vice President of IT, PPG Industries Inc.
- Atish Banerjea, Executive Vice President and CIO, NBCUniversal Inc.
- Mark D. Barner, Senior Vice President, CIO, Ascension
- James Barrese, CTO, PayPal
- Caroline Y. Basyn, CIO, Bacardi
- Jonathan Berglund, Director of IT, Children's Hunger Fund
- Ron Bewtra, CTO, National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
- Indra K. Bishop, CIO, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Luca Bonmassar, Chief Product and Technology Officer, Gild Inc.
- Ryan G. Boone, Senior Vice President and CIO, Dollar General
- Bob Bruns, Vice President, Infrastructure Services and Collaboration, Avanade
- Brian Chan, Vice President of IT, Avnet Inc.
- Anil Cheriyan, CIO, SunTrust Banks Inc.
- Keith Collins, CIO, SAS
- David A. Cooke, Director of Technology, Altum Inc.
- Andy Cooper, Senior Vice President, Equifax Inc.
- Daniela Crivianu-Gaita, CIO, Gamma-Dynacare Medical Laboratories
- Dale Denham, CIO, Geiger
- Claudio DiGirolamo, Vice President, Healthcare, CompuCom Canada Co.
- Linda Dillman, CIO, QVC
- Jake Dominguez, CIO, AMD
- Mahmoud El-Assir, Senior Vice President and CIO, Verizon Consumer and Mass Business IT, Verizon
- Carol A. Fawcett, Executive Director, CIO, Dell Software, Dell
- Kevin Fedigan, CIO, Broker-Dealer and Global Collateral Services, BNY Mellon
- Jay Ferro, CIO, American Cancer Society
- Ken Finnerty, Vice President, Information Services, UPS
- Michael P. Foster, Vice President IT/CIO; Europe, Middle East, Africa and Indian Sub-Continent, FedEx Express Europe Inc.
- Kathy Fuertes, Principal, Head of Institutional Systems, Vanguard
- Arun Ganesan, Vice President, Infrastructure and Data Services, Esurance
- Clark Golestani, Executive Vice President and CIO, Merck & Co.
- Ashish Gupta, CIO, GE Energy Management
- Steve J. Haindl, Executive Vice President, Technology & Innovation, ARI
- Patrick A. Harper, CIO, Open Text Corp.
- Brian A. Haugabrook, CIO, Valdosta State University
- Matt Heckler, CIO, Aon Hewitt
- Stephanie C. Hill, Vice President and General Manager, Information Systems & Global Solutions-Civil, Lockheed Martin
- Kerrie A. Hoffman, Vice President of IT, Building Efficiency, Johnson Controls Inc.
- Richard A. Hopfer Jr., CIO, Molina Healthcare Inc.
- Michele Hughes, General Manager, GBS Europe, Procter & Gamble
- Jeff J. Jacobs, CIO, OCLC (Online Computer Library Center)
- Hari Jayaram, Vice President, Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions and Support, Global Information Services, AMAT
- Mike Jennings, Head of IT, Airbnb
- Alissa J. Johnson, Deputy CIO, Executive Office of the President, White House
- Kevin B. Kealy, CISO, FIS
- Daniel J. Kelly, Vice President and Transportation CIO, Parsons
- Bryson R. Koehler, Executive Vice President, CIO and CTO, The Weather Company
- Easwaran Krishnamurthy, Customer Solutions & Enterprise Mobility, Coca-Cola Enterprises
- Darren Lacey, CISO, IT@Johns Hopkins
- Weldon "Butch" Leonardson, Senior Vice President and CIO, BECU
- Chris Lin, Vice President, IT Infrastructure, Autodesk
- Tony Linville, Vice President, Infrastructure Services, Cerner Corp.
- Chuck LoCurto, Vice President and CIO, Bryant University
- Bob Lofton, Vice President, IT Foundational Services, NetApp Inc.
- Robert K. Lyman, Director of Communications and CIO, Air Mobility Command
- Suzy J. Mann, Manager of Workplace Service Delivery, Westpac
- Joseph Marcella, CIO and Director of IT, City of Las Vegas
- Alan R. Mariotti, Vice President of IT and Security, Chico's FAS Inc.
- Bill Martin, CIO, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Paul Martine, CIO, Citrix
- Gerry McCartney, Vice President for IT, System CIO and Oesterle Professor of IT, Purdue University
- John W. McGuthry, Vice President, CIO, Cal Poly Pomona
- Christopher K. McMasters, Vice President, CIO, Honeyville Inc.
- Wen Miao, Senior Vice President of Client Services and TIBCO Experience Cloud Group, TIBCO Software
- Bart T. Murphy, CTO, CIO, CareWorks
- Kevin Edward Murray, Chief Operating Officer and CIO, AXA UK
- Suma Nallapati, Secretary of Technology and CIO, Governor's Office of IT, Colorado
- Thod Nguyen, CTO, eHarmony Inc.
- Michele Norin, CIO, The University of Arizona
- Bert Odinet, CIO, Freeport-McMoRan Inc.
- Vikas Parikh, IT Director, Acquisitions & Integrations, General Electric
- Kyle Phillips, Director, Ecommerce Technology, Carters Inc.
- Robert Pischke, Vice President, IT, Lehigh Hanson Inc.
- Robert B. Quarterman, Vice President, Infrastructure Architecture and Technical Services, Service Benefit Plan Administrative Services Corp.
- Indy Reddy, Head of Global Operations and Technology, Citi Private Bank, Citigroup
- Ram Reddy, Vice President of Projects and Strategy, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- David Reilly, Technology Infrastructure Executive, Bank of America
- Faye K. Sahai, Vice President, Innovation & Advanced Technology, Kaiser Permanente
- Sanjib Sahoo, CTO, tradeMonster Group
- Reed A. Sheard, Vice President for College Advancement and CIO, Westmont College
- Kelly Shen, CIO, Business Intelligence, GE Capital Americas
- Anthony P. Stevens, CIO, KPMG
- David L. Stevens, CIO, Maricopa County
- Yerramalli Subramaniam, CTO and Co-founder, Cliniops Inc.
- James D. Swanson, CIO, Monsanto Co.
- William Swislow, CIO and Senior Vice President, Product, Cars.com
- Matt Thomlinson, Vice President, Microsoft Security, Microsoft
- John Tonnison, Executive Vice President and CIO, Tech Data Corp.
- Udo Waibel, CTO, FrontRange
- Jack Walker, Managing Vice President, Technology Operations, Capital One
- Scott Whisman, General Manager, Corporate Services, Jack Henry & Associates
- Joanne M. Wilken, Senior Vice President of Business Relationship & Systems Delivery, Scottrade Financial Services Inc.
- Kevin Winter, Vice President and CIO, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Deanna Wise, Executive Vice President, CIO, Dignity Health
- Bryan A. Wolf, CIO, Chair of Department of Biomedical and Health Informatics, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Zhanbei Zhu, Group CIO and Vice President, Dalian Wanda Group Corp.
Nominations Open: Digital Edge 25 Award
The Digital Edge 25 Award recognizes a select group of digital achievers whose organizations have made great strides toward being a digital-centric business. To learn more and to submit a nomination for a Digital Edge 25 Award click here. The submission deadline to be eligible for a Digital Edge 25 Award is Wednesday, November 5, 2014 at 5pm PST/8pm EST.
AGENDA15 Sponsorship Opportunities
AGENDA15 is proud to have CDW and Dell as sponsors. We invite technology companies to join us at AGENDA15 through our various sponsorship opportunities, including the awards celebration. Please contact Adam Dennison, SVP, publisher, IDG Enterprise at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Follow Computerworld on Twitter:
@Computerworld and #Premier100
Follow IDG Enterprise on Twitter: @IDGEnterprise
Join Computerworld on LinkedIn: http://www.computerworld.com/linkedin
Like Computerworld on Facebook: http://facebook.com/computerworld
About the Premier 100
The Premier 100 program was created in 2000 to spotlight individuals who have had a positive impact on their organizations through technology. These are individuals who manage internal IT organizations, mentor and motivate their IT teams and business colleagues, create a positive work environment, envision innovative solutions to business challenges and effectively manage and execute IT strategies. Each year nominees are invited to complete a survey that addresses a number of topics, including their background and experience and their attitude toward risk and innovation. Using Computerworld's IT Leader Index, which is a measurement of how closely an individual matches our definition of the IT Leader, we analyze the data. Each year, 100 honorees are selected to receive this life-time recognition award. Information on previous honorees can be viewed at: http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9065479/Premier_100_IT_Leaders
Computerworld is the leading IT media brand helping Sr. IT, business decision-makers and key influencers navigate change with effective business strategy. Computerworld enables the IT value chain with unique editorial coverage from setting strategies to deriving value and continues to be the voice of business technology. Computerworld's award-winning website ( www.computerworld.com), strategic marketing services and research form the hub of the world's largest (40+ edition) global IT media network and provides opportunities for IT vendors to engage this audience. Computerworld leads the industry with an online audience of over 7.2 million monthly page views (Omniture, Jan. 2014 - June 2014 average) and was recognized in BtoB's 2013 Media Power 50 list; recognition Computerworld has received for more than 5 consecutive years. Computerworld is published by IDG Enterprise, a subsidiary of International Data Group (IDG), the world's leading media, events and research company. Company information is available at www.idgenterprise.com.