A popular network rendering controller for Lightwave, Maya, Modo, Messiah Studio, 3DSmax, XSI, Digital Fusion, After Effects, Cinema 4D, Blender, 3Delight, VUE, Houdini, Mental ray, Nuke, Maxwell, Arnold, Terragen 2, MachStudio and more - has been updated with new features – Including support for LightWave 11.6
August 29, 2013: Liquid Dream Solutions today announces ButterflyNetRender 5, the newest version of a popular network rendering controller for Lightwave, Maya, Modo, Messiah Studio, 3DSmax, XSI, Digital Fusion, After Effects,
Cinema 4D, Blender, 3Delight, VUE, Houdini, Mental ray, Nuke, Maxwell, Arnold, Terragen 2, MachStudio and more. The software provides 3D graphic artists with a pain-free way to set up a render farm for managing frame creation in graphic animations. The software is incredibly easy to configure and use.
Committed to software excellence, the development team keeps ButterflyNetRender current with technology changes by adding new features to meet the needs of the computer graphics industry.
Major changes in version 5 include:
- Modern User Interface with core features updated.
- Support for multi-user and the ability to view jobs in a web browser.
- Native 64bit Controller! - (includes 32bit version if installed on a 32bit OS).
- C++ engine rewritten with updated toolset and the ability for future expansion.
- Web based UI system with the ability for custom changes by the user (HTML5, CSS).
- LUA script language support for scene reading, pre and post scene processing (Python support soon...).
Also includes these features:
- Run on the same machine as the BNR4 Controller - making migrate to BNR5 easier.
- Updated Priority/Groups system.
- Scene and Node settings saved into xml format.
- Ability to disable groups that are not used.
- Email SMS notification support.
- Create Thumbnails of frame image for quick preview of output frames.
- Support for any command console type of rendering job!
- and many many more!!!
- plus minor bug fixes to improve performance
ButterflyNetRender technology has been given credits by many industry experts, including those from 3D World Magazine, CGFocus.com, and Keyframe. It is widely used throughout the computer graphics industry to create animations and television shows.
Many companies use ButterflyNetRender - Including NASA! - A partial list of Animation Studios can be found at our website.
It’s also been used to help create award winning animations:
‘850 Meters’ by THURISTAR - http://www.thuristar.com/projects/850-meters/
‘Abiogenesis’ by Richard Mans - http://www.abiogenesisfilm.com/
ButterflyNetRender runs under Microsoft Windows 8 (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64), Vista (32/64), Windows 2008, Windows 2003, XP(32/64). BNR Client also runs on OSX and Linux. The detailed information about the types of licenses and prices can be found at www.liquiddreamsolutions.com. Registered customers are entitled to free updates and technical support by email. Phone support is also available. An evaluation version of ButterflyNetRender is available from the Liquid Dream Solutions website.
About Liquid Dream Solutions
Liquid Dream Solutions is a Pacific NW-based technology company founded by software engineer Paul Lord in 2001. Over 15 years, Paul Lord has been working as a software architect designing mission critical applications. He has worked for Monolith Productions, a Seattle-based gaming company, on the A.I. development team for the game: Blood II. He has also worked as a programming consultant for Luxology on their graphics software: “Modo”.