Innovative new GeForce Processors—designed to deliver faster, more power-efficient performance for your high-performance ORIGIN PC
March 22, 2012, 9:00 am EST, Miami, FL — ORIGIN™ PC is excited to announce the launch of the new NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680 video card for their award-winning desktops and the new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M notebook GPU for their record breaking EON17-X laptop. Now whether you're gaming at home or on the go, you can now experience faster, smoother and richer gaming like never before. It's more than just innovative, it's game-changing. And to celebrate the launch of the most power efficient GPU ever created, ORIGIN PC is giving away a free 90GB Corsair Force GT Solid State Hard Drive on their systems for a limited time. (see website for full details)
The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 Graphics Card features:
- SMX – Next generation streaming multiprocessor built from the ground up for incredible performance and power efficiency
- NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology – Dynamically maximizes clock speeds up to 1058 MHz based on the workload of the game to push performance levels through the roof and bring out the best in every game
- Support for up to 4 displays off a single card – With a single GeForce GTX 680 you can game across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D thanks to NVIDIA's 3D Vision technology or with three 2D monitors. You can even add a fourth display to get access to your email, web, or other applications while you game
- NVIDIA CUDA™ Technology – Maximize the power of the GPU's processor up to a whopping 1536 cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs
The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M Graphics Card features:
- NVIDIA SLI® technology - With over 1,000 supported applications, SLI is the technology of choice by enthusiasts who demand the very best. NVIDIA SLI technology links multiple GeForce GPU's together for dramatically improved graphics performance.
- NVIDIA Verde™ notebook drivers – For frequent performance improvements and rock-solid stability
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology – Maximize the power of the GPU's processor up to 384 cores to increase your mobile power house to ultimate performance
- NVIDIA3D VisionReady – With its full stereoscopic 3D display and 3D Blu-Ray support, you can play your favorite 3D games or watch your favorite 3D movies on the go like never before
"Every once in a while a new computer component comes out that is so powerful, it changes the game completely. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 is that type of graphics cards and it's the must have upgrade of 2012." says Kevin Wasielewski, CEO/Co-Founder of ORIGIN PC. "Innovative new technology faster and smoother gameplay, and all while being more power efficient is just ridiculously amazing"
"ORIGIN PC is always quick to adapt the latest in technology and our new powerful GeForce GTX 680 and 675M GPUs keep them on the cutting-edge." said Drew Henry, general manager of GeForce GPUs at NVIDIA. "ORIGIN PC offers killer desktop and notebook PCs with customization options, mind blowing performance and amazing 24/7 lifetime customer service."
ORIGIN builds custom, high-performance desktops, workstations, and laptops for hardware enthusiasts, digital/graphics artists, professionals, government agencies and gamers. ORIGIN PCs are hand built, tested, and serviced by knowledgeable gaming enthusiasts, industry veterans, and award winning system integrators. Every ORIGIN PC comes with free lifetime 24/7 support based in the United States. The ORIGIN PC staff is comprised of award-winning, experienced experts in the gaming and PC markets who want to share their passion with other enthusiasts. ORIGIN PC is located in Miami, FL and ships worldwide. For more information, please visit www.ORIGINPC.com or call 1-877-ORIGIN-Ø. (674-4460)
13651 SW 143 Court Suite #3
Miami, FL 33186
©2012 Origin PC Corporation all rights reserved. Origin and the Origin "O" symbol are trademarks of Origin PC Corporation. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.