Open side-bar Menu
 CG Guy
David Heller
David Heller
Editorial and site information posted from the ShareCG Team

It Pays to Share Program – Join Now

October 1st, 2010 by David Heller

We re-launched our ‘It Pays to Share” program today!

Now you’ll be monetarily rewarded each time a visitor views or downloads your creations.

Please keep in mind that quality, not quantity is the key to increased revenue.

I’d like to welcome you to this exciting program, and look forward to supporting you in your endeavors.

Just Login or Join ShareCG to learn all about ‘It Pays to Share’ and start reaping the benefits today!

Related posts:

11 Responses to “It Pays to Share Program – Join Now”

1. ShareCG says:

RT @TopsyRT: It Pays to Share Program – Join Now http://bit.ly/aQCzdc

2. Elven-Artist says:

Heya David,
    that is great.
    David, but I can’t find how much the reward? How big is the payment per Klick?

regards
    Elven

3. RT @TopsyRT: It Pays to Share Program – Join Now http://bit.ly/aQCzdc

4. 3DKodo says:

Hi David,
    yes, where I find how much the reward? How big is the payment per Klick?

Thank’s

5. Me-oh-My says:

Hi 🙂

I tried the program several times now, but I still have to agree every time I go to my account to see the extra tab, even after updating display and account info. Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance 🙂

6. David Heller David Heller says:

At the end of each month we take 50% of the revenue earned across all program participant’s view pages and distribute this to each participant based on the percentage of legitimate page views each participant received.

For example, if the total revenue was $5,000, then the pool would contain $2,500 (50% of total revenue). If your view pages received/contributed 1% of the total page views for the month then you’d receive $25.

7. David Heller David Heller says:

We suspect that you didn’t enter your PayPal account. However, if this isn’t the case please send me email, describing in detail what the symptoms are and we’ll look into it and get your issue take care of. (david.heller AT ShareCG.com)

8. Crios says:

I’ve entered Paypal account, but also to mee the tab don’t appear. Can check my account please?

9. David Heller David Heller says:

Hi Crios … I checked your account, and the Earnings Tab does appear, and below it, it says that you’ve received 249 page views so far this month.

Your Earnings page won’t be populated with data until November 1st. At that time you’ll be able to see how much you earned for the month of October. It will also show payments to you and other accounting information.

10. Reader says:

According to my earnings counter I should have recieved a payment at the end of September. But I haven’t heard anything about it, and it’s now the middle of October.

My last payment went through perfectly and I haven’t changed my settings\paypal details since then.

Is there a technical problem, or is my account just messed up?

11. David Heller David Heller says:

I wasn’t able to locate your account since the email address you used isn’t in our database – but, you have to accumulate a minimum of $25 before we pay out.